Party Poker $4.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1826969
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $4.63 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 19, 3B: 6, AF: 2.6, Hands: 14309
      BB: $4.36 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 17, 3B: 4, AF: 5.3, Hands: 115
      UTG: $5.81 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 13, 3B: 4, AF: 1.7, Hands: 160
      CO: $4.00 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 21, 3B: 9, AF: 4.0, Hands: 61
      BTN: $5.18 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 13, 3B: 7, AF: 2.0, Hands: 187

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with A :diamond: A :spade:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.32, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.68) T :heart: 7 :heart: T :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.48, BTN calls $0.48

Turn: ($1.64) 3 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.04, BTN raises to $2.08, Hero???

really tough spot here. previously, he flat called my UTG raise w/A7s and checked top pair, bet turn and river. so he is pretty passive but gets aggressive on later streets. my reasoning here is that while there are draws available he probably doesn't play those aggressively, so i can rule those out of his range, which leaves either complete bluffs or Tx.
  • 4 replies
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      You could always take the way ahead way behind approach and call his turn reraise and check call the river (if normal sized) to keep his bluffs in play.

If he pots the river or overbets you can probably give him credit.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      You could always take the way ahead way behind approach and call his turn reraise and check call the river (if normal sized) to keep his bluffs in play.

If he pots the river or overbets you can probably give him credit.
      considered this! but given that it's a 3bet pot and the size of the raise is pretty big, i will either have to get it in or fold on the river. had to consider the size of the pot on the river.. and when i did i knew it would be huge. wasn't comfortable getting it in in this spot
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Dunne!

Looking at his VPIP he is a very tight player. So I don't really put him on a Tx, maybe AT, but thats all. I think he rater has an overpair like you do.

Sucks that he minraised you though :( I hate it when ppl minraise because like I told you before minraise is the nutz very often. But I think on this board and with those stats I would get it in on the turn.

RasTweet
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

he should mostly show you Tx or 77. After putting in 2$ I would likely not get away aces, since he may sometimes try to bluff me out (although passive players should only call your turn bet)
      I would likely c/c turn and c/c river to let him betting with draws or worse hands. This way I can see what hands he is calling me and I don´t get called only by better hands

best regards,