Hand importing

• SpecialEdd
      SpecialEdd
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i have played a session on zoom in Pokerstars and now i want to import hands to HM2. I have asked for email(from PokerStars) and copied the hands to txt file and imported to HM2 and everything looks good, but where i can find the imported hands? I can't find them in reports section. Any help would be great.
      Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey SpecialEdd

I haven't used HM for a long time and i can't remember where the hands are, i will ask someone who uses it often to drop by and help you out.

You seem to be importing hands the hard way though they should just be auto importing, again i can't remember the layout of HM but from my not so good memory it goes something like this...

in HM go to Import then i think somewhere it says scan or auto detect or something similar if you click that it will find the folder where your Stars hands save to then when you click start auto import, your hands will automatically go into HM and update your HUD in real time too.

Have a nice evening,
      Carl
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey specialedd

firstly, make sure your auto-import is working with pokerstars.

you need to run both pokerstars.exe as administrator (go to properties and change it that way) and also pokerstars.update as admin, and finally holdem manager 2 as admin (this should already ahve been done). have you done this already?
    • SpecialEdd
      SpecialEdd
      Bronze
      Yes i have completed the steps and now all my hands are recorded properly. But i have a nice run before the setuping holdem correctly and really want to import that hands. Only now i have txt file from PokerStars hand history and i tried to import them manual. The HM says your hands are imported but they are not in my report stats.
      Thanks guys for trying to help.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Are you sure you have no filters set up? Like a stake or date filter? Have you chosen the right player?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ah ok i know what you mean. maybe if you have the hands then you can cut/paste them into a new external folder then import that manually? other than that i don't really know what to suggest :(