This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 FR A4 in MP

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      7 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($15.75) 32bb
      Hero (UTG+1) ($50.50) 101bb
      MP ($110.84) 222bb
      CO ($21.25) 43bb
      BTN ($50) 100bb
      SB ($51.32) 103bb
      BB ($50) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 7 players) Hero is UTG+1 A:spade: 4:spade:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.75, 4 folds

Flop: A:club: 3:diamond: J:diamond: ($4.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP calls $2

Turn: 9:club: ($8.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $4, MP calls $4

River: 2:diamond: ($16.25, 2 players)
      Hero ???

Fish playing 40/20, almost no sample. I thought he's kinda agressive but haven't seen him doing spewy moves, just that he bet most of the time in position. Standard check/fold ?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

If you say he is a fish then why not Bet the flop & turn bigger for value. :) Definitely do it but otherwise as the FD gets there Check/Fold it, not many worse hands pay you.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Because I have the second worst possible A, I'm just praying he is calling with enough Jx and flushes. Of course, betting bigger is ok. Anyway I lost another 12.68$ on the river, but not telling how :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Because I have the second worst possible A, I'm just praying he is calling with enough Jx and flushes. Of course, betting bigger is ok. Anyway I lost another 12.68$ on the river, but not telling how :D
      Check/Raised vs his small Bet? :D Although taking into account your sizes earlier, you would have Bet/raised like $12 or so yourself. :D So Check/Called cause thought he wouldn't bet flush that much? :f_biggrin:
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      On every street I bet it took him a lot to think and call. Then I bet super small on the river, although I shouldn't and he thinks a bit and raises to 12$. I was like no-no-no you don't have flush :D , even though he had nothing to transform into bluff
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      On every street I bet it took him a lot to think and call. Then I bet super small on the river, although I shouldn't and he thinks a bit and raises to 12$. I was like no-no-no you don't have flush :D , even though he had nothing to transform into bluff
      Block-betting is there the worst option. :D Kinda obvious that you have a weak hand there cause you are never-ever betting with flush this amount.