This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to analise database

• 4 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Check out some of Bogdan's leakfinder vids. He does a LOT of work with databases.
    • Darkyd10
      Darkyd10
      Bronze
      doing it right now :)

still looking for guidelines for good db reviews :P
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi, sorry mate to jump in your thread but I was going to open an exact thread so, I though that maybe I may be host here my thoughts if it is ok with you.

Yes, as some1 has pointed, there are great number of videos about the database review and I have watched almost all but still cannot understand how to take a daily look on enormous number of hands.

I mean, how it is possible to analyze everyday 1000s of hands to spot leaks in a reasonable time?

Almost, the daily review is specify as look the big won/lost hands and so on and occasionally or periodically, go to make a large review on large scale of hands but what about players that generate a very, very large sample of hands daily?

How you go threw all the 1000s of hands daily in an acceptable time and spot the leaks? I mean must exist a system (like for example for SNGs study case) wher eit is possible to spot leaks by make a systematic and schematic analysis in any little spot of our game.

TY :)
    • Darkyd10
      Darkyd10
      Bronze
      yh exactly my thoughts m8 i want to know how do pros do their reviews fast and effectivly

wud be nice if a coach wud answer :D