How to analise database

• 4 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Check out some of Bogdan's leakfinder vids. He does a LOT of work with databases.
    • Darkyd10
      Darkyd10
      Bronze
      doing it right now :)

still looking for guidelines for good db reviews :P
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi, sorry mate to jump in your thread but I was going to open an exact thread so, I though that maybe I may be host here my thoughts if it is ok with you.

Yes, as some1 has pointed, there are great number of videos about the database review and I have watched almost all but still cannot understand how to take a daily look on enormous number of hands.

I mean, how it is possible to analyze everyday 1000s of hands to spot leaks in a reasonable time?

Almost, the daily review is specify as look the big won/lost hands and so on and occasionally or periodically, go to make a large review on large scale of hands but what about players that generate a very, very large sample of hands daily?

How you go threw all the 1000s of hands daily in an acceptable time and spot the leaks? I mean must exist a system (like for example for SNGs study case) wher eit is possible to spot leaks by make a systematic and schematic analysis in any little spot of our game.

TY :)
    • Darkyd10
      Darkyd10
      Bronze
      yh exactly my thoughts m8 i want to know how do pros do their reviews fast and effectivly

wud be nice if a coach wud answer :D