This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 3handed JJ

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      3 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero (BTN) ($80.41) 161bb
      SB ($206.72) 413bb
      BB ($92.24) 184bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 3 players) Hero is BTN J:spade: J:club:
      Hero raises to $1.50, SB folds, BB raises to $4.25, Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $20.25, Hero goes all-in $80.41

Stats in 6k hands
      15/12/5.4/32/30/75
      64/61/27/57/2.9

I've been playing quite agressively but with little success :) . I 3bet several times but it's the first time he 4bets. I feel stacking off with JJ is still mandatory here, right?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

4betting vs such a person is obviously overplayed, you are mainly going to see here QQ+ range and maybe even stronger as KK+ only. Just Call vs the 3bet and reevaluate the further actions.

Did you realize that you are 160bb deep? :D

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      JJ so weak, there are hardly boards without an overcard and I know nothing about his range and playstyle. I think calling is underplaying, I'd definitely stack off with JJ in an agressive HU and there's not much difference between HU and 3 handed. I think :tongue:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      JJ so weak, there are hardly boards without an overcard and I know nothing about his range and playstyle. I think calling is underplaying, I'd definitely stack off with JJ in an agressive HU and there's not much difference between HU and 3 handed. I think :tongue:
      Huh? Perfect spot to play it by calling, especially having position, we may play it for an overpair, we may set-mine. Especially such a guy having W$SD 57%, you will rarely even see many AK combos from his range. :D
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I was tilted :D because I kept playing back at him and nothing ever hit. I'm always tilted in the morning because my dog is making weird sounds and wants to go out X( . Anyway, he folded, quite surprising :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      I was tilted :D because I kept playing back at him and nothing ever hit. I'm always tilted in the morning because my dog is making weird sounds and wants to go out X( . Anyway, he folded, quite surprising :D
      Haha, that's good one, dog making weird sounds. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: