$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      3 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero (BTN) ($80.41) 161bb
      SB ($206.72) 413bb
      BB ($92.24) 184bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 3 players) Hero is BTN J:spade: J:club:
      Hero raises to $1.50, SB folds, BB raises to $4.25, Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $20.25, Hero goes all-in $80.41

Stats in 6k hands
      15/12/5.4/32/30/75
      64/61/27/57/2.9

I've been playing quite agressively but with little success :) . I 3bet several times but it's the first time he 4bets. I feel stacking off with JJ is still mandatory here, right?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

4betting vs such a person is obviously overplayed, you are mainly going to see here QQ+ range and maybe even stronger as KK+ only. Just Call vs the 3bet and reevaluate the further actions.

Did you realize that you are 160bb deep? :D

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      JJ so weak, there are hardly boards without an overcard and I know nothing about his range and playstyle. I think calling is underplaying, I'd definitely stack off with JJ in an agressive HU and there's not much difference between HU and 3 handed. I think :tongue:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      JJ so weak, there are hardly boards without an overcard and I know nothing about his range and playstyle. I think calling is underplaying, I'd definitely stack off with JJ in an agressive HU and there's not much difference between HU and 3 handed. I think :tongue:
      Huh? Perfect spot to play it by calling, especially having position, we may play it for an overpair, we may set-mine. Especially such a guy having W$SD 57%, you will rarely even see many AK combos from his range. :D
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I was tilted :D because I kept playing back at him and nothing ever hit. I'm always tilted in the morning because my dog is making weird sounds and wants to go out X( . Anyway, he folded, quite surprising :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      I was tilted :D because I kept playing back at him and nothing ever hit. I'm always tilted in the morning because my dog is making weird sounds and wants to go out X( . Anyway, he folded, quite surprising :D
      Haha, that's good one, dog making weird sounds. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: