beware williamhill cheater client

• arissgold
      arissgold
      Basic
      BEWARE with williamhill until now they locked my account because i try to withdraw and win over $5000 when i deposit and lost all smoothly when try to withdraw because win they make many reason for locked my account.

I play only in vegas and live blackjack.

They reason my IDs FAKE!!!

I have sent my passport, national ID, driver license, military ID and my marriage certificate.

They told all of my IDs FAKE.. stup** reason.
      all of my ID valid in my country.

I challenge for live chat via webcam for see my face directly and my IDs in my hand they not want.

Right now i coordinate with my colleague Secret Services for investigate williamhill cheater scam client.

Just wait this case will on the top i fight with scammer cheater client
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi arissgold,

Welcome to our community!

I think a company like William Hill wouldn't just close an account with out a valid reason and of course with this I'm not applying that you sent in fake ID's but that you should probably write another email and get things solved.

If you need any help with regards to how to proceed let us know. :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      i respect your ability to remain calm in hilarious situations. @ ingridn
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :]
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arissgold
      BEWARE with williamhill until now they locked my account because i try to withdraw and win over $5000 when i deposit and lost all smoothly when try to withdraw because win they make many reason for locked my account.

I have sent my passport, national ID, driver license, military ID and my marriage certificate.

I challenge for live chat via webcam for see my face directly and my IDs in my hand they not want.

Right now i coordinate with my colleague Secret Services for investigate williamhill cheater scam client.

I searched your post with my CSI Las Vegas Question Mark Tool (the same they use in the TV show when they try to find a question that has gone missing) and couldn't find any question marks.

Soooo, this is the Beginners' Questions forum, what was your question?
    • asteele82
      asteele82
      Bronze
      Wow is this what happens sometimes?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asteele82
      Wow is this what happens sometimes?
      Not very often, and only if the poker room has a reason to question something. Im sure as long as arissgold is who he says then everything will be sorted out as soon as possible.

:)

Do keep us updated on how things go though

Carl
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkprice
      Originally posted by arissgold

I searched your post with my CSI Las Vegas Question Mark Tool (the same they use in the TV show when they try to find a question that has gone missing) and couldn't find any question marks.

Soooo, this is the Beginners' Questions forum, what was your question?
      He doesn't have any question to ask. He is just stating his complaint (real or not).

Next time you want to be a smart ass, do it the right way, cause you clearly failed this time. :f_thumbsup:
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      He doesn't have any question to ask. He is just stating his complaint (real or not).

Next time you want to be a smart ass, do it the right way, cause you clearly failed this time. :f_thumbsup:
      You don't say! Damn, here I was thinking he had a question...

My bad luck as usual...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Be nice guys! No need for this attitude in this thread. :club:
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      :( but