BTN: $0.87
      SB: $2.13
      BB: $3.00
      UTG: $5.17
      UTG+1: $2.00
      MP: $4.39

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:heart: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.06, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.22, CO calls $0.22, fold, fold, fold, UTG raises to $5.17 and is all-in, Hero raises to $6.70 and is all-in, CO calls $1.33 and is all-in

Flop: ($11.92, 3 players) 9:heart: 7:club: 9:club:

Turn: ($11.92, 3 players) 9:spade:

River: ($11.92, 3 players) 5:club:

UTG shows 7:diamond: 7:heart: (Full House, Nines full of Sevens) (Pre 19%, Flop 87%, Turn 2%)
      Hero shows A:heart: A:club: (Full House, Nines full of Aces) (Pre 69%, Flop 13%, Turn 96%)
      CO shows 3:spade: A:spade: (Three of a Kind, Nines) (Pre 12%, Flop 0%, Turn 1%)
      Hero wins $11.62

i almost started crying when i saw that 7, but sweet win.
  • 5 replies
    • Vycka73
      Vycka73
      Bronze
      Can I ask, what's the point to post this hand here?
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Standard play here. You obviously aren't folding AA pre and the 3bet size was nice. The fish did the rest of the work for you! Hehe.

Lol for a second I thought you lost and then I realized you drew the 9 for a better full house. Hahaa

@Above

He is sharing a multiway all in and probably wants to ensure 3bet sizing is correct etc.

It's a pretty interesting hand in my books :f_biggrin:

All hands are allowed in this forum!
    • Vycka73
      Vycka73
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      Standard play here. You obviously aren't folding AA pre and the 3bet size was nice. The fish did the rest of the work for you! Hehe.

Lol for a second I thought you lost and then I realized you drew the 9 for a better full house. Hahaa

@Above

He is sharing a multiway all in and probably wants to ensure 3bet sizing is correct etc.

It's a pretty interesting hand in my books :f_biggrin:

All hands are allowed in this forum!
      Maybe my bad, but I thought it's a hand evaluate forum. How we can evaluate this kind of hand? It's more then standard... He even didn't ask any questions or smth like that.

BTW, hand is really nice, I can't argue. But in my opinion this is absolute nonsense to post it here :)

EDIT: Sorry, I just now realized that there ir no BBV threads (or at least I didn't find any). So maybe it's ok to post those kind of hands here too :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BjornArild,

Nice hand mate, of course we are always happy to see such guys playing it this way. He got lucky a bit and we also got a bit lucky.

I don't see any problem why it should be horrible if you want to show some nice hands. I am happy to see sometimes people not only posting question-like hands but also some nice wins. :D Gives really nice boost for yourself as well. Biggest pot so far?

Best Regards.
    • TeddyBjornen
      TeddyBjornen
      Bronze
      yes its a huge pot for NL2