Betfred Ps Tracking

• steven5656
      steven5656
      Bronze
      Hey just a warning to anyone planning on signing up to Betfred through pokerstrategy. After being in conversations with both pokerstrategy and Betfred im told by pokerstrategy "unfortunately it's not possible to track Betfred account to our web site" ?( ?( ?( ?(

Kinda confusing Its not possible for poker strategy to track one of the poker rooms they offer?
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi steven5656,

I'm very sorry to hear about your account not being tracked to us.
      However, the reason for not being able to re-track accounts hasn't changed. It's always been like this, we simply don't re-track accounts so if you didn't use the proper download link or by any chance your cookies messed up and the tracking didn't work we can not do much. :(

I'm sorry about this though, any other room I can help you sign up to?

Ingrid
    • steven5656
      steven5656
      Bronze
      Well I from what the support guy said to me he didn't make clear that you are unable to re-track an account. It sounded like I was simply unable to sign up in the first place. Problem probably was that I never deleted cookies I guess. I created an account on another room through pokerstrategy and that worked without deleting cookies but nvm. Thanks for the offer but i'm gonna clear the FDB here first anyway.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I apologize if we managed to confuse you, let me know if I can be any help in the future and good luck clearing the bonus! :)
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      hey there, is there any way for you guys to tell if my account has been tracked? I deleted cookies and followed instructions but it's been about a week and no SP have come through.

G.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey Garet,

A quick email to Betfred asking them if your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com should get this sorted one way or another :)

We can only recognise if an account is tracked when it generates StrategyPoints.

Let us know what they say!

Regards,
      Gary
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      apparently I am tracked, though it's been nearly a week and I haven't received any SP yet. I should actually be Silver status by now if bonus points are still awarded for 1 SP days.

g.
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      When should I start wondering if there is a problem with the tracking? I'm tracked according to betfred, but maybe I mis-entered my username here?

I haven't received Strategy points in a, at this point, just over a week of playing.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi Garet,

I guess you missed this Important Announcement?

Our deepest apologies for this convenience :(

Gary
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      :(

lame.

I hope it gets fixed!