Disconnection problems?

• GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      Does anyone have constant disconnection problems when playing at Bwin? Is it just me? Is it a temporary problem at the moment? Terrible, disconnecting every couple of minutes. My Internet connection is 100%.

They have also confirmed my account is affiliated with pokerstrategy but mo points yet, been over a week now. Pokerstrategy also confirmed they have my account name, but so far no good.

Not really impressed so far with Bwin.
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi GraemeDR,

We've had a few members point out problems with Ongame lately. Have you contacted Bwin support and spoke about this issue.

Regarding your StrategyPoints, there has been a delay with retrieving the data from Bwin as of late but do not panic - all points you've earned will be updated as soon as we get the reports :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I haven't spoke to Bwin about it yet. I was going to see if it was just me, then if it's not (thanks for confirming it's not) I'll wait and see if Bein address it or fix it themselves. If they can't I'll use a different site but hopefully they'll fix it with an update.