• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey veriz,

Villain:
      24/21/82h

Preflop: Std.

Flop: Std.

Turn: I can stab here but I doubt I have a lot of FE so I decided to check with the plan of check/Raising if BTN stabs. I think I have a lot more FE with this line than with just betting myself. + If he checks behind it's offcourse not bad. Do you like this? He can't have a really good hand after his flopcheck exept for 44.

River: He still may call a bit wide because my line doesn't make much sense so I continue my agression.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1828853
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $10.00
      MP: $25.00
      Hero (CO): $27.27
      BTN: $25.17
      SB: $37.94
      BB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 9 :diamond: A :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.35) 3 :spade: J :diamond: T :heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($2.35) 4 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $5, BTN calls $3.50

River: ($12.35) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, BTN folds
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think flop c-bet should be more standard than c/f. You have overcard, backdoor flushdraw and pre-flop aggressor. hands like 88/99 would fold to c-bets and you can barrel at least 25% where you hit your flushdraw+ maybe some overcards as K, Q and likely ace.

I like your turn c/r line, although I would not really take that as bluff, since it mostly does not make any sense why you should check twice big hands on the flop and turn. I would bet 8.25-9.5$ on the river. 6.5$ would give hi too good pot odds and if player is thinking player he would call you down his At type hands

best regards,
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      true veriz?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Flop: Don't like CBetting the flop cause we will rarely have much fold equity here. So standard Check. Even though we have the backdoor FD/SD but it's not going to be a good option to CB cause most of the broadways continue here.

As played
      Turn: You can't represent much with such a Check/Raise and especially the size, you would rarely or never-ever even Check flop with sets nor the turn. :)

As played
      River: Nor the sizing here doesn't make sense to get rid of Tx or whatsoever hands, you are giving him superb odds to Call. And most of the time will get called down, most likely he had just a dumb drab himself as well.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      So do we better lead out turn ourselves?

And if we do, then barrel the river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      So do we better lead out turn ourselves?

And if we do, then barrel the river?
      Read my analyze. :) So yes, I would lead myself cause Check/Calling most likely wont have implied odds.