down from NL50 to NL5

• 12 replies
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      That s bad.Do you follow bankroll management ?
      I was at nl25 and reached 1500$ but then i had a big downswing.I reached 700$.
      I stopped tricky plays and played almost abc poker.Now i am back to 1200$.

Anyway i don t think the pokerstars is the problem.Try to post hands.
      Or maybe take some coach lessons to fix leaks.

IMO ...
    • vilnis29
      vilnis29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      That s bad.Do you follow bankroll management ?
      I was at nl25 and reached 1500$ but then i had a big downswing.I reached 700$.
      I stopped tricky plays and played almost abc poker.Now i am back to 1200$.

Anyway i don t think the pokerstars is the problem.Try to post hands.
      Or maybe take some coach lessons to fix leaks.

IMO ...
      of course, first day @NL50 was good, secon loosed 1 buy in (won in first day) and then 2nd bi, moved to NL25. weak of down, no one pot i had won, if pot is bigger then 2$ i loosed just in suckout or QQ vs AA KK and AK and somthing like that, loosing vs donk players and player with VPIP 55% or more.

played like always my game, all the year i had good run, with small downs (thats is normal ) but this is kinda, i even dont know how to tell that. in 2 weaks 70% of BR.

P.S ok yeah maybe i can't play NL50 (BRM) but i wantet to take 1 shoot and try NL50, and started to play if loose 1 BI then move down back to NL25, and i did it. but NL25 was crushing me down.

what coach lessons? i have bronze lvl in Pokerstrategy (fcking Full tilt) , i dont have free money to pay someone.

P.S.S i even cant win @NL5 or NL2

and what abc, if i get set, i will called and sucked out on river, if i flop st8, river will be flush, flush vs full. sometimes full vs quads. So what abc.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Maybe cash out some money and take coach lessons.Or maybe contact with a coach most of them have account on pokerstars maybe you can send it there.

I think you should try to post hands in hand evaluation forum.You can t be THAT unlucky.
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      That graph isn't pokerstars doing it to you buddy, it's yourself.

You should start posting hands in the evaluation forum and just start from the basics again.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Wait, so 12 bi downswing on nl50 and u have to move down to nl5?

12bi down at nl50 isnt too uncommon for me.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      [ ] Pokerstars is rigged

[?] op is winning player

[x] Bad BRM

Why havn't you posted your EV line? + stats?

If $615 means you have to move down 3 limits your BRM is terrible.
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      [x] Pokerstars is fuckinnnnn nitttttty
    • vilnis29
      vilnis29
      Bronze
      yeah even in NL5 i am going to loose, first 500 hands and 2 buy ins down

one KK vs AA and second JJ vs AK gutshot(floped top set and all in in flop, turn 10 and river Q and he gets straight ) so where is my bad play?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      If you can't accept you lost than you should just quite poker altogether. Sometimes you lose hands you are favorites at. No hand has a 100% winning preflop. You can only put your money in good. Also your sample size is to small to justify anything. Simply winning over some hands at a higher limit does not mean you are able to play at that limit and win consistently. Obviously you are not ready to face such high limits and have took to many shortcuts.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      take a break for some time, dont even think about poker, then come back when u think you will enjoy it - works for me every time. No need to ply angry and tilted.

1 weeek should do ;)
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      You are the best player and pokerstars is setting you up.

That's what you want to hear probably.

If you want to succed in poker you have to recognize your mistakes in order to become better and move. Or that's what i think at least.
    • vilnis29
      vilnis29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      take a break for some time, dont even think about poker, then come back when u think you will enjoy it - works for me every time. No need to ply angry and tilted.

1 weeek should do ;)

yeah break, till i will got some money to deposit, Just cashed out all money to pay tax for car.

and with no job this now will be second big break after Full Tilt, and second bigger downswing (1st is FT)