Ask me anything video (need suggestions)

• faarcyde
      faarcyde
      Bronze
      I wanted to do a video where you guys asked me anything you wanted about poker, life as a poker player, money management, bankroll management, etc. List some here for me and you will get a shout out in the video :s_thumbsup:
  • 15 replies
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      I would like some bubble stories (FR STT preferrably). That is video where u look at bubble spots and how you handle them (chip lead, shorty, folding wars etc.).
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Good idea, why did you switch from 9-6 max to HU SnGs?
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      I would love some info on money management, nutrition and what games you played/for how long before starting as a pro.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      What are the most important questions one should ask himself when he wants to decide whether to turn pro or not?

Do you regret any major decision in your life (somewhat poker-related decisions of course)?
    • faarcyde
      faarcyde
      Bronze
      Thanks for the questions, I need a couple more. I'm looking for about ten total (have a couple from other people)
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Before going pro you probably made a list of things you must do/ mustn't do/ can expect in worst case scenario. You could share this list with us. You could also share which things you didn't foresee before going pro but they did happen (and how you dealt with it).
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      When did you realise that you was a decent player and could begin taking it alot more serious than the average player? Was it through results, your attitude or you just had a sixth sense?

How long did it take you from the very start of your poker career to when you was a constant winner, what was the most influenced part of helping you become a winner?
    • OneRedDot
      OneRedDot
      Bronze
      I know this is not the place and the ideas for the video you want to make are about your personal experiences.

But it would be terrific if you could make a video about the diff between 6max sit and gos with antes and no antes, kind of pokerstars / party.

Same format as your videos on diff buy ins but with diff rooms and blind/ante levels and format.

anyways good luck!
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      What are the most important things to consider at 6max Turbo SNG when moving up limits ?
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      AFAIK you played 6max hypers for some time. Would you name a few most important areas where your edge comes from in them?
    • ozziwar
      ozziwar
      Bronze
      Hypers HU SNGs :)
      50 fiftys (is it profitable to grind?)
      Life as a poker player sounded good
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      And also - benefits of selling parts of your action? I see many pros do that. Is it just a way to handle variance psychologically or a way to earn some extra money?

And one more - best way to filter stats for hyper 6max?

I'd be very glad if atleast 1 of my questions gets through. :f_biggrin:
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      how did the so called 'studying poker' look like in your case when you were moving up the limits (low/mid stakes - 6$-22$ area)?

What did it consist of (articles, videos, (private) coachings, posting hands, SnG Wiz, etc.)? how much focus did you put on each of them?

Maybe there were certain 'ways' you did those to maximize the learning process (it's easy to read an article or watch a video, getting the most of it to actually significantly improve your game is a different story)? notes, rereading/rewatching, rewriting etc.?

Maybe you've added some other, not so obvious, stuff that you found very helpful?

What was the study:play ratio?

how does the studying part look in your case nowadays?

cheers
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      I would like some bubble stories (FR STT preferrably). That is video where u look at bubble spots and how you handle them (chip lead, shorty, folding wars etc.).
      +1
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      how did the so called 'studying poker' look like in your case when you were moving up the limits (low/mid stakes - 6$-22$ area)?

What did it consist of (articles, videos, (private) coachings, posting hands, SnG Wiz, etc.)? how much focus did you put on each of them?

Maybe there were certain 'ways' you did those to maximize the learning process (it's easy to read an article or watch a video, getting the most of it to actually significantly improve your game is a different story)? notes, rereading/rewatching, rewriting etc.?

Maybe you've added some other, not so obvious, stuff that you found very helpful?

What was the study:play ratio?

how does the studying part look in your case nowadays?

cheers
      +1