[Application] jaggedlink Application $1.50 45man T on Stars

• jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am requesting this stake for a few reasons

1. I really want to be motivated to study and improve my game

2. It's time to focus on 1 type(45m turbo = value) w/ beg. mid. and end game strat.

3. Get back to BR mgmnt

As I will be playing micros and 4 tables max, the requirements are small(100BI)

15 x $10 shares(I will take 5 off the top)

So 10 shares remaining(Will edit OP as sold)

jaggedlink- 5 = $50

Terms: 1 share = 1/15th end value, eg; stake ends at value of $450: 1 share =$30(I am looking to get on track and up my game and roi, and respect any willing to invest)

Commitment:

1. Play as close to 60 games per week(2-3 hours a day approx. 3:30 - 6pm EST) as possible.

2. Study / attend available coaching / watch videos / review sessions and post hands

3.Duration- 500 games or 2 months(duration and stop loss up for discussion)

4.download trial of HEM possible

I don't currently have skype, but will do sweat sessions on request

5. Don't worry about updates(check out my blog - jaggedlink's BRain)

I had a 10-12% ROI when I focused on SnG's(1.5k games and really want to get serious about getting back there, and then higher).

Current ROI 4%

Sharkscope graph to follow(once I figure out how to get it on here)

:D

jaggedlink feedback thread
  • 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaggedlink
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am requesting this stake for a few reasons

1. I really want to be motivated to study and improve my game

2. It's time to focus on 1 type(45m turbo = value) w/ beg. mid. and end game strat.

3. Get back to BR mgmnt

As I will be playing micros and 4 tables max, the requirements are small(100BI)

15 x $10 shares(I will take 5 off the top)

So 10 shares remaining(Will edit OP as sold)

jaggedlink- 5 = $50

Terms: 1 share = 1/15th end value, eg; stake ends at value of $450: 1 share =$30(I am looking to get on track and up my game and roi, and respect any willing to invest)

Commitment:

1. Play as close to 60 games per week(2-3 hours a day approx. 3:30 - 6pm EST) as possible.

2. Study / attend available coaching / watch videos

3.Re-evaluate after 100 games(duration and stop loss up for discussion)

4.download trial of HEM possible

I don't currently have skype, but will do sweat sessions on request

5. Don't worry about updates(check out my blog - jaggedlink's BRain)

I had a 10-12% ROI when I focused on SnG's(no cash) and really want to get serious about getting back there, and then higher.

Sharkscope graph to follow(once I figure out how to get it on here)

:D

In accordance with our rules please:

Create a feedback thread and link to it in your opening post.
      Clearly state the lenght/duration of your stake.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      OP edited

@tondulu

Sry, at work right now, will try to upload graph from sharkscope, but you can search me "jaggedlink" on Stars :f_biggrin:
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      can i see some graph or whatever interesting info
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      OK, epic fail noob itt :f_frown:

I don't have HEM or PT and have not been able to post my Sharkscope graph(html not allowed).

Without that to backup the fact that I was somewhat profitable at micro sng's(recreationally) over 1.5k games, I guess I'm dead in the water here.

Ummm... anybody wanna post my stats from Sharkscope up in here? :f_biggrin:

Wow, feels like getting caught masturbating, by your Mom when you're like 30years old. :f_eek:
    • SokAr85
      SokAr85
      Bronze
      Is this what you wanted?

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/jaggedlink

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/jaggedlink?filter=Class:SNG

• jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Awesome! thanks!

So, first graph shows all games. The two arrows towards the sun are my top two mtt cashes, both for around $375.

Second graph is for SnG's(mostly $3.50 18m/27m reg. speed, and $6.60 6 max)

I had ROI of 12% at one point, then loooong BE stretch and then downswoong started after having taken a break because of funding issues(ok, tilt at low/mid stakes.

I am really focused now on keeping control of my BR and just really think that I will be profitable(although not a star horse, for volume's/stakes sake)and like the direction my game is going in(back to Sng's and my HU games.

Just need a little help to move up conservatively.

Any questions or concerns, friend me

PEACE \/m
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Ok, a little disconcerting that there wasn't much interest, but with the horses available here...

I have 1 investor from PM's and may end up doing a 50-50 smaller stake for ~ 1-2 weeks / as many games as I can play, so, just wanted to bump the thread once more.

OP will be updated by Monday.

GL at the tables E1!