[NL2-NL10] nl2 99

• prisly87
      prisly87
      Silver
      Couldn't call for set mining and decided to raise. If he potentialy pushed should i go all in or fold. I would go all in. Would that be wrong?

MP1 stats at that point were 16 hands, vpip 0, pfr 0.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $2.22
      BU:
      $2.23
      SB:
      $2.12
      BB:
      $1.67
      UTG1:
      $0.71
      UTG2:
      $2.75
      MP1:
      $0.57
      MP2:
      $2.66
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.09

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9, 9.
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.04, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, 3 folds, BB calls $0.10, MP1 folds.

Flop: ($0.29) 5, Q, T (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.18, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.29.
  • 4 replies
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      If villain pushes that board i would fold
    • prisly87
      prisly87
      Silver
      Originally posted by Resilence
      If villain pushes that board i would fold
      I am interested in preflop. Mp1 pushing on my 3bet raise
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      i think in this situation it is simply best to call his min raise, in reality, it indicates that his is not much stronger than a limper, but you aren't in position to do a pseudo-isolation raise, just consider him as a limper here i think, of course stats would be helpful.
      with this play, hopefully, more people behind you call as it is only a minraise, and at nl2, you will see a large amount of people willing to enter minraise pots with weaker hands than you hold. that said, raising is a viable option, preflop, but if he reraises on top of us we have to give up the hand.
      i pocket 9's is on the border, if it was 10's i'd say for sure we would be raising for value in that situation, 9's this also may be the case, without having some stats on the player i think it is hard to tell.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello prisly87,

Preflop: Against the min-raise we should raise it bigger 4x.
      Postflop: Not worth even CBetting the flop cause you can't really do it for value. Nor you wont be able to Bet the turn again where you most likely Check behind and then he bets the river and might have to fold even the best hand.

Not really, why should we Call vs his push prefop, we are at the best going for a coinflip.

Best Regards.