bout starting Capital

• Temobejiashvili
      Temobejiashvili
      Basic
      Hello everybody , I'm in new on this site I've just passed quizz I'm really interested in playing poker on this website but I downloaded the program and I can't get even that 20$ which I thought would be 50$ but whatever I just want to know , can I withdraw my money anytime? and any amount? and how should I get that starting capital and someone please explain to me , since I don't udnerstand I wasted quite a lot of time studying the articles........
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Temobejiashvili,

Welcome to our community!

We've sent you a ticket explaining the next steps which can lead you to receive the free $50 starting capital. Please have a look and read it here.

With regards to withdrawing the free $50 starting capital you will have to generate $50 rake in order to cash out. This will vary by poker room. Which one are you thinking to join?

So what game type do you play then?

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Ingrid
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Temobejiashvili,

We've sent you a ticket explaining the next steps which can lead you to receive the free $50 starting capital. Please have a look and read it here.

With regards to withdrawing the free $50 starting capital you will have to generate $50 rake in order to cash out. This will vary by poker room. Which one are you thinking to join?

Ingrid
      Is it possible to transfer the starting capital to another poker room? I've unlocked $40 of the $50 but I can't stand playing at william hill, it sucks so bad. Is it possible to get moved to party poker or some other room with the same starting capital deal? I don't have money to deposit to unlock the money and withdraw and still have x10 the amount of rake to produce that I have so far....
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaeden23
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Temobejiashvili,

Ingrid
      Is it possible to transfer the starting capital to another poker room? I've unlocked $40 of the $50 but I can't stand playing at william hill, it sucks so bad. Is it possible to get moved to party poker or some other room with the same starting capital deal? I don't have money to deposit to unlock the money and withdraw and still have x10 the amount of rake to produce that I have so far....
      Hey Jaeden23

Sorry but i'm afraid not you will just have to stick with William Hill unlock those $ (and hopefully make some more along the way) then you can do as you please with the money :) move it to whichever site you like and get a good first deposit bonus :)

Good luck in clearing your capital
      Carl