Moving Up The Micros - A micro SH cash blog. (Currently: NL5)

• Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Introduction to the blog

Hi PokerStrategy, and welcome to my blog on micro cash games. I've been playing Poker on and off for quite some time now, bouncing from game to game and generally never really sticking to one area for long. That being said, I've managed to succeed across many of them, earning decent profits at NL4 SH, NL5 FR, $2.25 Turbo SNG's, and 50c-$1 45-90 man MTSNG's. That being said, it's time to go back to cash games, the most stable, variance-free, schedule-kind poker I know.

How I got into Poker

Now, on to a much more interesting story, which is how I actually got into Poker to start with. I figure a blog should share a bit of personality, so if you'd rather not hear about that stuff, just skip the next few paragraphs. I basically got into Poker as a result of my uncle dying. Yeah, this may seem weird, but there is method to my madness.

My uncle was always such a mathematical person, such a logical person. He was a lot like me actually, everyone tells me I'm just like him. At some point or another, he got into the NPL, a series of live MTT's run at various pubs and clubs across Australia, where I live. He actually won one, receiving a winner's chip to let him attend Nationals. Sadly, he died before he could attend, and his best friend, also a Poker player, got the chip.

So as part of his stuff (he died young, no real will) we got 2 NPL caps, and me and my Dad got to talking about Poker. He told me I should get into it, but I was never interested in it. I occasionally thought about it, but for the most part, I didn't care.

Enter PokerStrategy.com

I got into Starcraft 2 instead, a real-time strategy game. It's a game of incomplete information that requires a lot of skill and quick decision making. (Sound like any games you know?)

I got into a strategy site called Team Liquid, was never very good, but soaked up the wisdom of the masters anyway, and then one day, a big Starcraft 2 tournament came up, and it was sponsored by PokerStrategy.com. I suddenly remembered what my Dad had always wanted, and what I had thought. "If I ever knew the strategy of Poker in depth I'd probably be way more interested in playing it." So I clicked the link.

I was skeptical. Why would anyone give me 50 bucks for nothing. Oh, I have to pass a quiz. Even so. For this, I must offer INCREDIBLE kudos to PokerStrategy here. They laid their entire business model out, easily accessible. I went through it, thought it was awesome, completed my quiz, and got my 50 bucks. And I've been channeling my competitive urges into it ever since.

Poker History

To go over my Poker history briefly: I started some time ago, I can't remember when, by finding PokerStrategy.com. (More on that next section.) I donked around for a bit with different games, before eventually going through several phases of FR cash and SNG's on Full Tilt. I was going pretty well at the SNG's at Full Tilt when...yeah, you know where this is going.

So I quit for a while after losing my roll, but eventually put some money on PartyPoker and started playing NL4 SH. I did pretty well, earning about 80 bucks over a while before I stopped again. I've since withdrawn that money. Then a few weeks ago, I got the urge to play Poker. I only had about 40 bucks on PokerStars, so I decided to fuck around: I didn't care if I lost it all. Using aggro BRM, I lost half of it on SNG's, then started playing MTSNG's. The players were REALLY bad, and I went on a big heater, and built it up to around 55 bucks. Then I decided to play NL2 SH.

After about 3,000 hands at that, I got a decent windfall of money IRL. I was at 75 bucks at this point, and thought: "Okay, I'm 6-tabling, playing around 500 hands an hour. At 10bb/100, that's about 50bb per hour, or $1 per hour. If I deposit 50 bucks and can win at NL5 SH, I'll skip 50 hours, which is a full month at the rate I play. Seems a reasonable gamble, given that I've beaten NL4 SH on PartyPoker and NL5 FR on Full Tilt.

That was 3 days ago. Since then, I've been on a pretty big heater, and have run my 125 bucks up to 164. However, the NL5 players still do stupid things, and it doesn't seem too different to NL2. I don't think I'm being results-oriented when I say I can beat the limit.

Where to from here?

Obviously the next step is to move up. To do that, I'm going to need 135 bucks, or 27 BI, to reach 30 BI for NL10. I have no idea what my true win-rate is, and according to a comprehensive statistics-heavy blog post I read on NL 6-max variance, it's basically impossible for anyone who isn't a super-hardcore mass-multitabler to find out: It'll take half a year for even a pro to get enough hands to be 95% sure within 2 bb of error. I'm no pro, and I'm also changing my game rapidly, so there's no way for me to ever find out. With that said, I'm making a conservative estimate of 8bb/100.

So, let's reverse-engineer that. 8bb/100 is equal to 1 buy-in every 1,250 hands. I need 27 BI, so assuming average variance, I need to play 33,750 hands of NL5 to move up. I play about 460 hands an hour according to HEM. So I need to play 70-75 hours of Poker. That's a bit much for one month for me, so here's what I'll do. Today is July 20. My goal will be to get 33,750 hands in by the end of August, which is 41 days. Whether I move up or not doesn't matter. The point is to get the hands in and play as best I can.

If I play at that rate, namely about 5.5k hands per week, I should make Gold status at PS.com and SilverStar at PokerStars as well, so those will be nice bonuses. Mostly symbolic admittedly, since Gold material is likely above my level and SilverStar doesn't grant much extra rakeback, but it'll be nice to have anyway.

How I play.

I'm not sure how you'd classify my playstyle: a sLAG, maybe? I don't think I'm quite laggy: I play at about 28/26. My play so far seems to get close to an even redline: It's even over 4500 hands, but I had a slightly-descending redline at PartyPoker and I have been on a heater basically since I started playing cash again. I achieve a redline like this with a lot of aggression. Through reading higher limit blogs, I've found that whenever you move up, the most common reaction is "Wow, this limit is more aggressive." So, good players are more aggressive. Why not get ahead of the curve, and start piling on the aggression right now? By being an annoying 3-better (see below), c-betting a fair bit, and blind stealing liberally, as well as just generally keeping an eye out for ways to attack pots, I'm able to come close to even in non-showdown winnings. To break up the monotony of the text, here's my current graph:

The first 3k hands are NL2, the remainder are NL5. I've...been getting kinda lucky.

I'm using the ranges from Verneer's "Moving Up Through uNL in 2010", a series of forum posts about a small-stakes player journeying through the micros. It's a bit outdated, but much less so than most other material out there on the micros. This means I 3-bet a fair bit against CO and BU openers, but it seems to work pretty well, even though I almost had a spit-take when I first saw the ranges from my own notes months ago:

3-bet vs. opens from:

EP: JJ+, AK
      MP: TT+, AQ+
      CO: 44+, A5s+, KTs+, QJs, A8o+, KJo+
      BU: 22+, A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, A3o+, KTo+
      SB: Same as CO.

Surprisingly, it works really well though. Especially since people are really scared in 3-bet pots. Often, when people call a 3-bet pot, they don't have a big overpair like QQ+, which they'd 4-bet with. Instead they have AJ-AK, maybe KQ. Often, a c-bet on the flop can take that down, especially since a decent c-bet into a 3-bet pot is starting to look like a LOT of money. As Verneer points out: Annoying 3-betters are one of the hardest things to fight at uNL, so naturally, you want to be one of those annoying 3-betters yourself. The only real ways to fight against them are:

1) Start 4-bet bluffing. At the micros, this is just stupid. There are way worse players out there.
      2) Call 3-bets more. This can get dangerous, especially against a liberal c-better like me.
      3) Fold.
      4) Leave.

Verneer personally recommends just leaving the table if someone like that is to your left, and frankly I agree with him. But at NL5, people often don't do that, so I get a fair bit of money. (Even if they did, or do at NL10, I'd make a fair bit of money: The good players would leave when I 3-bet them a few times when I'm to their left, giving more opportunities to a fish to sit down to my right. It's win-win!)

Don't expect verbose posts like this all the time, by the way. A huge leak in my last blog was spending way too much time on it. It's 1 am now, so I'm too tired to play my A-game, but I can certainly write. I'll probably write most of my blog posts around this time, to avoid cutting into Poker time. (Especially since I'll have to be playing around 12 hours a week for the next 6 weeks to make my volume goal.)

To anyone who read the entire thing, thanks! I hope to entertain you all. Thanks for reading!
  • 10 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogging section!

Wow what an introduction post!

Sorry to hear about your uncle and that he was fairly young when he died, that must've been hard.

From SC2 to Poker, my, my, well the competitive mindset on a high level, the strategic approach, there is a lot of crossover, even ElkY comes from an SC background, and lots of others!

Nice run so far, and wow what an approach to the game and planning out wat is needed for what and how.

I wouldn't always blindly suggest to set volume goals though, it can be pretty disastrous to play if you're not in the mindset to play your best and really feel like it, but play "just because I need to get the hands in", but you're giving yourself 41 days, so I guess you can skip a few, right?

A mostly break/even redline is WAY more than a vast majority of players in the micros manage though, so don't be put off by that, for sure! Even a slightly losing redline is fine when you make up for it with sd winnings.

Sorry that my reply is also turning into a wall of text, but you had so much to answer to!

Will be following with interest, eagerly awaiting updates on your progress!

Regards,
      Richard
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      Hey Sal,long time no see.
      Welcome back to the blogging section and good luck at the tables.
      Cheers Gordy.
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Fruktpuff: Hehe, thanks! I tend to write a lot, and I cannibalised some of it from my last blog. I'm aware my redline is pretty impressive for the micros, which is why I detailed how I get it :)

You may be right about the volume goal, I suppose we'll have to see. 41 days means I have to play for about 2 hours 6 days a week, so I can skip a few, but not many. Maybe I'll have to compromise: If I'm feeling a little bit tired or iffy, I'll play, but if I'm just not in the mood or able to concentrate, I'll stop. The winrate I've estimated is fairly conservative imo, so it may be that I move up with fewer hands, and making Gold status will be very easy. SilverStar would require playing about 25k hands in a month though, I estimate.

Yeah, SC and Poker does have a lot of crossover: Team Liquid (The 2+2 of Starcraft) even has it's own poker site now, Liquid Poker :) Obviously the game is pretty popular there, and I have a feeling you guys sponsoring tournaments there was a big contributor to that. At the very least, you guys have my undying thanks for getting me into it through sponsoring TSL3!

Gordy: Thanks man! Good to see you're still playing. How goes it? What games/limits are you playing now?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i read the entire thing. was pretty enjoyable :f_biggrin:

also yeah, annoying 3-betting is an interesting topic. :f_biggrin:
      something that i like to do is to try to figure out the lowest value that will make villain fold. if he folds to 9bb, make it 8bb next time. that will make him even more annoyed at you :f_biggrin:

you just have to be careful not to turn into a huge spewtard. also money reeeeeaally leaks when you're on subtle tilt :f_biggrin:
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Tomaloc: Interesting idea. May have to try it!

Played a fairly short session today: About an hour, 500 hands. 527 to be exact. Session was pretty swingy, going up and down, though mostly down. When I ended the session I thought I was 2-3 BI down, but turns out I was only down 3 bucks. Came out ahead in EV though. What amazed me was the difference in speed throughout the session. Sometimes I was almost bored, other times I could barely keep up. Another reason to be more diligent about replacing tables. When you have a bunch of tight, 4-5 handed tables, you're playing way more hands than looser, full-sized tables. Made it hectic and difficult to keep up.

Most interesting hand of the session was this one:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1830960
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $5.07
      SB: $3.69 (32/16 over 19 hands)
      BB: $5.00 (21/17 over 79 hands)
      UTG: $5.12
      MP: $4.91
      CO: $8.35

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with A :club: 7 :club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.45) 6 :diamond: T :spade: 9 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.45) 8 :spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.20, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, SB raises to $1.40, BB calls $0.80, Hero raises to $4.92

I've posted it on the hand evaluation forum, and am awaiting a reply. For the record:

SB called, BB folded. SB had QJ.

I also want to share this funny hand from yesterday:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1830989

MP: $5.09
      Hero (CO): $8.29
      BTN: $20.28
      SB: $10.63
      BB: $5.20
      UTG: $7.34

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with K :club: K :diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.15, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.45, BTN calls $0.45, 3 folds

Flop: ($1.12) 5 :heart: 6 :diamond: J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.71, BTN raises to $2.20, Hero calls $1.49

Turn: ($5.52) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.64, BTN raises to $5.45, Hero raises to $5.64, BTN calls $0.19

River: ($16.80) 8 :heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $16.80
      Hero shows K :club: K :diamond:
      BTN shows 5 :club: 3 :club:
      Hero wins $16.10
      (Rake: $0.70)

Throughout the whole hand, I felt I was running into pocket Jacks. But the fact that people like this exist? This is why I could never fold this at NL5. Note especially that villain called a 3-bet preflop with this hand. I love the micros. It's one of those questions that gets you thinking. Why did this guy do this? What was his thought process? And above all, how the ASS did he get a 20-dollar stack to begin with!? Some things mortals are not meant to know.

That's all for today: Thanks for reading!

Hands completed: 527 / 33,750
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Had some computer / internet problems yesterday, which cut into the hand count. Started two sessions, and had to end both prematurely. Sadly, this means I only got 547 hands in. I ended up about BE for the day, though I would have been up a buyin if I hadn't misplayed a hand horrendously:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 1832004

CO: $3.62
      BTN: $6.15
      Hero (SB): $6.04
      BB: $12.77

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is SB with A :spade: T :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.30) 2 :club: Q :spade: J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.19, BB raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $12.62, Hero calls $4.39 all in

Turn: ($12.08) 4 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($12.08) A :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

I was so stupid. My thought process was something like: "With a good draw like this, you get the money in, herp derp!" WRONG! Once he re-raised the flop, there's literally only two hands it makes sense for him to have in this spot: 22, and QJ. I have 42% equity against that, and he isn't folding either one. Thus, when he raises the flop, I'm basically saying: "I will play for stacks here" when I re-raise, as I have no fold equity. That means I'm putting $5.70 in for a $12.08 pot, which means I need about 47% equity.

Okay, so my decision wasn't that horrible, equity-wise. If I'd thought it through and decided to go for it, I'd be okay with that and tell myself to do better next time. But I didn't. I basically got my stack in without even THINKING, and THAT is what the mistake was. Hell, even if I'd been RIGHT, it would have been a problem.

Clearly, I have a leak in the mental game department.

See you tomorrow guys: Thanks for reading!

Hands completed: 1,074 / 33,750
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      So I had a very interesting session the other day, where I built up a stack to 25 bucks, and then lost it against a calling station. It was my own damn fault: It was a calling station getting aggressive. He had a full house, and basically his entire range was full houses. (I had a straight.) So, that's like...a week of profits in one hand. Here's the hand:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1833899

MP: $5.00
      CO: $11.20
      BTN: $36.32
      SB: $3.07
      BB: $14.66
      Hero (UTG): $25.89

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is UTG with Q :diamond: K :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 1 fold, CO calls $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, SB calls $0.18, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.85) 5 :spade: J :diamond: A :diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.54, CO folds, BTN calls $0.54, SB folds

Turn: ($1.93) J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($1.93) T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.23, BTN raises to $2.46, Hero raises to $5, BTN raises to $21.20, Hero raises to $25.15, BTN calls $3.95

Raising to $5 may have been inevitable, but when the guy re-raised AGAIN, I should have just folded. Could have saved 20 bucks. (Which is 5,000 hands worth of profit at 8bb/100. Five. Thousand. Hands.) I appear to be noticing a pattern here. FOLD MORE JACKASS.

So...yeah. It was looking like my best cash game session ever until that happened. Then I lost another 12.50 stack to a maniac, but that was okay, since I got my money in good there. Somehow, I ended up break-even. There were a LOT of fish at the tables at the time.

Then yesterday I just wasn't feeling it, and only got 150 hands in. So I've gone about break even over the last couple days, getting close to 1400 hands in. (Though I need an average of about 825 hands a day to make my goal, and I haven't been getting that.)

Hopefully I feel up to a session tonight, so I can build up the hand count some more. Certainly not on course for achieving my goal at this point.

Thanks for reading!

Hands completed: 2,447 / 33,750
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      really cool intro post mate and it has inspired my to change my game :D

i used to 3bet lots but without a proper strategy. i'll go back and read moving up in uNL and work on my 3betting. i had to stop it before cos it was costing me money but im pretty sure this is a leak in my game now. what's your 3bet stat over that sample size?

Lewis
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      DrDunne: Glad to hear it! Over 7,750 hands, my 3-bet stat is 9%. Verneer's collection of posts really is awesome, definitely solid reading.

So I had yet another basically BE session today, losing 2 bucks in total. However, I lost 8 bucks early on in the session to a fish, getting my money in good both times, so that's okay.

Got 700 hands in, which again falls short of my goal, though I was looking for jobs today as well.

More importantly though, I've improved greatly over the last few days in an important part of my game: Table selection. Whenever I'm not in a hand, my eyes are skimming over the 4 tables I have visible at any given time, checking stats and seeing what the next table I can drop out of is. This is because I always have a few tables on a waiting list, which also encourages me to check tables if I forget: Whenever a table notification popsup, I check to see if I should be playing at all my tables. If not, I can replace it immediately.

My number one tip for table selection that I have found is this. Once I load up my initial six tables, I go to the lobby and put myself on the waiting list for all the best tables. You know, the ones with 3+ person lists. I never used to do this, but it serves two very useful purposes.

1) You eventually get to the best tables.
      2) You start getting to those tables at a really good time, right when you have enough hands to make judgments on a table.
      3) It's a mental hack: Whenever the notification pops up, you check all your tables. (And remember, you've just gotten enough hands to make correct calls.)

So you get to replace the bad tables at a good time, and you get to replace them with the best tables the lobby has, and it basically forces you to keep replacing tables! It's win-win-win! A major leak in my game when I used to play was not maintaining table selection: I'd pick good tables, but then stay at them even when they soured. I didn't use waiting lists then, now I know what a wonderful tool they can be.

I also made my first ever light 4-bet. Generally too fancy for NL5, but in this case, I figured it was warranted:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1834253

Hero (BTN): $5.00
      SB: $8.44
      BB: $5.53 (29/28/20 over 147 hands. 20 is his 3-bet percentage)
      UTG: $5.72
      CO: $5.89 (52/5 over 22 hands. Definite fish: Open-shoved KJs 60bb deep.)

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with J :spade: J :club:
      1 fold, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, 1 fold, BB raises to $0.65, CO calls $0.60, Hero raises to $5, 1 fold, CO calls $4.35

Flop: ($10.67) 7 :heart: 4 :heart: 3 :heart: (2 players)

Turn: ($10.67) 2 :heart: (2 players)

River: ($10.67) 9 :heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.67
      Hero shows J :spade: J :club:
      CO shows T :heart: J :heart:
      CO wins $10.23
      (Rake: $0.44)

The only reason I even considered this move was how many factors were in it's favor:

1) BB was 3-betting 20% of hands. I figured he'd very rarely call a 4-bet shove.

2) CO is a fish, and is likely to be calling the 3-bet light. (True.)

3) It's a squeeze, letting me open my range slightly.

4) I still have JJ: It's literally the best hand in the game I don't usually 4-bet.

All in all, I think the bet was a good one, though it's not one I'm likely to repeat again in less than textbook conditions. It's far too fancy for NL5, so unless the perfect storm of factors shows up again like it did this hand, I won't be doing it. Great opponents, great situation, great hand. I lost it, but oh well. (The two hands where I lost money to a fish were that hand, and calling the aforementioned KJs shove with A9s for 3 bucks.)

EDIT: Looking at ranges there, even with a very wide range, calling with A9s was stupid. Unless he was shoving low Ax...gah, I don't know. It's impossible to predict the range of a fish. He was shoving KJs, who knows what else he was shoving or wasn't shoving there.

Finally, in order to make my "Hands completed" number have some context, I've added in a "Hands required" meter. This is the number of hands I need to have played in order to be completely on track: 785 hands for each day of the goal. (Which will get me to 33,750 and change on the last day of the challenge.) This way, I and you can track how far behind/ahead I am. Just like the record bar at the Olympics, only nowhere near as exciting.

Thanks for reading!

Hands completed: 3,146 / 33,750
      Hands required: 3,925 / 33,750
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      So, yesterday I played two sessions for a total of about 650 hands, and got totally destroyed, dropping 20 bucks. Today though, I played a much longer session for 1340 hands, 7-tabling much of it, and won 20 bucks...in EV. Break-even in actual dollars, sadly. But that's Poker.

This is getting like, fully stupid now.

Had a hilarious two hands with the same guy that brought me some good money and good laughs. First hand:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1836077

BTN: $5.00
      Hero (SB): $5.00
      BB: $5.63
      UTG: $9.41
      MP: $6.79
      CO: $5.00

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is SB with 3 :spade: 3 :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.20, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.18, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.45) 6 :club: 3 :club: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.29, UTG raises to $1, Hero raises to $2.25, UTG raises to $9.21, Hero calls $2.55 all in

Turn: ($10.05) Q :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($10.05) 2 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $10.05
      Hero shows 3 :spade: 3 :heart:
      UTG shows 4 :club: 4 :diamond:
      Hero wins $9.63
      (Rake: $0.42)

At that point, UTG begins going on about how he expected me to have something like AQ there. Why I would be re-re-raising the flop with AQ I have no idea, but I went along with it, telling him that was a fair assumption and that some hands, you just can't get away from.

Then this happened:

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1836079

Hero (UTG): $9.25
      CO: $5.98
      BTN: $4.41
      SB: $6.74
      BB: $5.00

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is UTG with K :club: A :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.15, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.37) 9 :spade: 2 :spade: 2 :club: (2 players)

Hero: 22 :P
      BTN: no.

Hero bets $0.23, BTN calls $0.23

Turn: ($0.83) T :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.53, BTN calls $0.53

River: ($1.89) 7 :spade: (2 players)

Hero: Call me and find out.

Hero bets $1.21, BTN calls $1.21

Final Pot: $4.31
      Hero shows K :club: A :spade:
      BTN mucks 9 :heart: 6 :spade:
      Hero wins $4.13
      (Rake: $0.18)

At this point, Villain elected to leave the table in a fit of rage, leaving me to laugh it up. (I really hope Villain isn't someone reading this blog, but considering the first hand, I doubt he's ever visited this site in his life.)

So, all in all, my EV continues to rise, I've made a strong surge towards my hand requirements, and I didn't lose money. Could have been a lot worse.

Thanks for reading!

Hands completed: 5,133 / 33,750
      Hands required: 5,495 / 33,750
      Amount below EV: $48.76