This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl 2 KK

• DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($0.88)
      Hero (SB) ($2)
      UTG+1 ($0.67)
      UTG ($2)
      MP1 ($1.69)
      BB ($0.91)
      CO ($1.94)
      Button ($1.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
      UTG bets $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, 2 folds, CO calls $0.08, Button calls $0.08, Hero raises $0.49, 4 folds, Button calls $0.42

Flop: ($1.26) 10, 9, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, Button raises to $1 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $2.46

First hand sitting down- with this many callers should i have moved all in?
      Is a cbet everyso often with this kind of flop ok?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrRaab,

I'd just Check/Call the flop and let him bluff with weaker hands, you are kinda committed there with your Bet, can't see how you can fold. :P

Best Regards.
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Check/call because no weaker will pay you off if you bet.

As played, you kind of need to call now because you only need to be ahead 1 in 5 or so.

If you bet, why not just ship the whole $1 for maximum fold equity?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      Check/call because no weaker will pay you off if you bet.

As played, you kind of need to call now because you only need to be ahead 1 in 5 or so.

If you bet, why not just ship the whole $1 for maximum fold equity?
      Why would you want fold equity there?
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      I guess my point is rather it makes no sense to bet 60c yourself to leave 40c behind. If you're going to bet at all ( which you should not ) you may as well put him all in.

You could also bet really small but then that looks weak and he most likely shoves and gives us a tough choice.

Check/call is the best option =P
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Yeah i dont know what went through my head to go and fold it after the bet! What i wanted to know being as it was my first hand on the table and there were so many callers would it have been better to shove or raise like i did?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      I guess my point is rather it makes no sense to bet 60c yourself to leave 40c behind. If you're going to bet at all ( which you should not ) you may as well put him all in.

You could also bet really small but then that looks weak and he most likely shoves and gives us a tough choice.

Check/call is the best option =P
      Ain't really a huge difference how much you bet here, you are committed anyways. :D And as I said Check/Call is better idea to let him Bet with worse.