[NL2-NL10] nl 2 KK

• DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($0.88)
      Hero (SB) ($2)
      UTG+1 ($0.67)
      UTG ($2)
      MP1 ($1.69)
      BB ($0.91)
      CO ($1.94)
      Button ($1.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
      UTG bets $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, 2 folds, CO calls $0.08, Button calls $0.08, Hero raises $0.49, 4 folds, Button calls $0.42

Flop: ($1.26) 10, 9, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, Button raises to $1 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $2.46

First hand sitting down- with this many callers should i have moved all in?
      Is a cbet everyso often with this kind of flop ok?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrRaab,

I'd just Check/Call the flop and let him bluff with weaker hands, you are kinda committed there with your Bet, can't see how you can fold. :P

Best Regards.
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Check/call because no weaker will pay you off if you bet.

As played, you kind of need to call now because you only need to be ahead 1 in 5 or so.

If you bet, why not just ship the whole $1 for maximum fold equity?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      Check/call because no weaker will pay you off if you bet.

As played, you kind of need to call now because you only need to be ahead 1 in 5 or so.

If you bet, why not just ship the whole $1 for maximum fold equity?
      Why would you want fold equity there?
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      I guess my point is rather it makes no sense to bet 60c yourself to leave 40c behind. If you're going to bet at all ( which you should not ) you may as well put him all in.

You could also bet really small but then that looks weak and he most likely shoves and gives us a tough choice.

Check/call is the best option =P
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Yeah i dont know what went through my head to go and fold it after the bet! What i wanted to know being as it was my first hand on the table and there were so many callers would it have been better to shove or raise like i did?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      I guess my point is rather it makes no sense to bet 60c yourself to leave 40c behind. If you're going to bet at all ( which you should not ) you may as well put him all in.

You could also bet really small but then that looks weak and he most likely shoves and gives us a tough choice.

Check/call is the best option =P
      Ain't really a huge difference how much you bet here, you are committed anyways. :D And as I said Check/Call is better idea to let him Bet with worse.