UTG+1 ($61.52) 123bb
      MP1 ($29.95) 60bb
      MP2 ($51.20) 102bb
      CO ($51.33) 103bb
      BTN ($28.50) 57bb
      SB ($59.52) 119bb
      Hero (BB) ($91.10) 182bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 8 players) Hero is BB Q:club: A:club:
      4 folds, CO calls $0.50, 1 fold, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2.50, CO calls $2, SB folds

Flop: 2:club: 7:club: 6:diamond: ($5.50, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.12, Hero goes all-in $88.60, CO goes all-in $44.71

Turn: 3:heart: ($103.16, 2 players, 2 all-in)

River: 10:diamond: ($103.16, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: $103.16

Stats in 190 hands
      44/5/1.9/0/11/43
      67/71/23/2.3

Whenever I had showdown value I was just check-calling against this guy :f_biggrin: . First and second time he double barreled, I called A high and won, the third time he only barreled once and I won again. Now, I think check-shoving is decent in this spot. If he has anything and I don't improve I'll lose some money to non-showdown that I'm never seeing back. Even if he doesn't have a hand he can make me fold the best one. My outs are pretty big scare cards so I don't think he'll pay me big when I do hit. If he can fold some stuff to check-shove, all the better.

After long thinking he decided K :spade: 7 :spade: is the nuts. I think I should shove more in such spots with monsters :s_biggrin:

What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

WTF? :D Just CB mate, why would you Check/Shove here, you wont gain vs a fish more fold equity here by this and isolating vs strong hands.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      So I cbet, blank turn as always and then? Already lost 11-12 big blinds that I'm not seeing back. I told you, he can bet and push me out of the hand so getting to the river won't be cheap.

On the other hand, his betting range there is bigger than his calling range -> gaining more value, and when I get called I have awesome equity, he might even call with weaker draws.

And if I take him down, just won the race before everyone else on the table and got his juicy fish money.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      So I cbet, blank turn as always and then? Already lost 11-12 big blinds that I'm not seeing back. I told you, he can bet and push me out of the hand so getting to the river won't be cheap.

On the other hand, his betting range there is bigger than his calling range -> gaining more value, and when I get called I have awesome equity, he might even call with weaker draws.

And if I take him down, just won the race before everyone else on the table and got his juicy fish money.
      Well, it's waste of money in long run. Your hand is like 99% of the time this hand which you exactly have there. :D So yes, I am CBetting the flop, Betting the turn and reevaluating further action/card. :)

And when he calls he will rarely have weaker draws in his range, so just doesn't make sense while with CBetting it may happen.