UTG: $12.95
      UTG+1: $24.58
      UTG+2: $29.52
      MP: $22.32
      MP+1: $25.44
      Hero (CO): $82.36

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:club: K:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.50, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.34, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $1.84, fold

Flop: ($5.53, 2 players) Q:spade: 3:diamond: K:diamond:
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $3.64, UTG+1 calls $3.64

Turn: ($12.81, 2 players) 3:spade:
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $8.43, UTG+1 raises to $18.60 and is all-in, fold

UTG+1 wins $28.33

29/10/21h fish, 1/5 AFq
      felt soooooo bad after i folded. he reps sick thin, like KQ/QQ+/33 only (and not sure about the last ones), he could easily have some random diamonds or spades that he decided to gamble with.
      but i reasoned that he looked like a passive fish, and a passive fish ALWAYS has it. end of story.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Why would you Bet the flop & turn in first place if you ain't betting it for value. :) Doesn't make sense to do that then. I'd rather at some point even Check behind to keep weaker hands in the play as well which may pay us. He isn't going to pay you with draws 2 streets.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Why would you Bet the flop & turn in first place if you ain't betting it for value. :) Doesn't make sense to do that then. I'd rather at some point even Check behind to keep weaker hands in the play as well which may pay us. He isn't going to pay you with draws 2 streets.

Best Regards.
      Why do you think such a fish is folding a draw on the turn?

QQ/KK he will rarely have so it's only QK to be scared from. And he may also call with KJ
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Best Regards.
      Why do you think such a fish is folding a draw on the turn?

QQ/KK he will rarely have so it's only QK to be scared from. And he may also call with KJ
      It's ZOOM so the ranges are very capped, and we have only 21 hands! So we can't sure if he even is a fish just cause he min-raises. At the best we are against K:sX. But as for the given reason I pointed out we should ship as we Bet the turn.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      So on a regular table we should bet the turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      So on a regular table we should bet the turn?
      Even in regular table I wouldn't Bet unless I assume I am doing it for value, which also means if I Bet the turn I plan to go broke not Bet/Fold it. As if you didn't read my evaluation then you can read it from it. :D