Just saying hi :D

• tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Hey all, I'm not new to pokerstrategy, but I'm new to the english-speaking community, so... lemme introduce myself.

My name is Fernando, but most of my friends call me "Gigante" wich is portuguese for "sexy god of poker and parties" (or Giant, not sure wich one is the most accurate). I'm a 21 yo brazilian student and, well, I just hope we can all have fun and improve our game as a community :D

xoxo all :f_love:
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Fernando and welcome to the English community!

So how long have you been playing and what game do you like the most? I hope it's not one of those weird ones! :f_confused:

Anyway, welcome again and if you need anything further you know just to ask right? :)

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Thanks Mal.

To be honest my 'poker career' is relatively new, I started playing in '09, but wasn't really dedicated to improve my game and stopped playing for couple of years. Right now I'm starting over with a change of view about the game and started playing at NL2 BSS (I tried SnGs, FL and SSS/MSS in the past, didn't work for me) and well, I'm loving it.

Thanks again and you can be sure I will bother ya'll a lot with my questions :p
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      With some time to reflect. How are you doing now ??