Hello from Croatia

• cutko
      cutko
      Bronze
      Hi. I'm from Croatia and I've passed your quiz and played short stack at mansion. By the way that tutorial is great!!! Every hand that I played like you told me I won. I'm now at about 60 $ for 3 days. I don't play a lot but the problem with me is that I also like to play "my" hands and most times I lose them:D .
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cutko,

Great to hear that you are doing well! Continue reading the articles and perhaps post losing hands in the hand discussion board (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1412). This is really useful for finding leaks and improving your game.

Good luck at the tables!
      Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutko
      Hi. I'm from Croatia and I've passed your quiz and played short stack at mansion. By the way that tutorial is great!!! Every hand that I played like you told me I won. I'm now at about 60 $ for 3 days. I don't play a lot but the problem with me is that I also like to play "my" hands and most times I lose them:D .
      Hi cutko,

welcome here at PokerStrategy. But don't forget that especially at poker you can very often play a hand correctly but still lose. There is a lot to learn about the game "poker". But if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Silver
      hello.

Hope you will keep up with good work and built your bankroll. I think that u will play a lot less poker because of euro2008. good luck to you and your team :)