Gold
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

SB: $39.42
      Hero (BB): $25.23
      UTG: $40.61
      CO: $17.53
      BTN: $44.26

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BB with K :heart: Q :heart:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.63, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $2.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($6.75) 4 :diamond: K :diamond: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BTN calls $3.50

Turn: ($13.75) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, BTN calls $6.50

River: ($26.75) T :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.23, BTN calls $12.23

SB 46/18 fish

BTN

Preflop my main reason for squeezing was to play my hand against the fish.
      After BTN calls, how would you play this TP against him? As he didnt 4bet, I thought AK/QQ are not very likely, but he could trap with AA/KK of course.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Well, of course 3betting is fine but I'd ask you what are you doing with your hand on the river? :P Don't you think you are turning it into bluff, what worse Calls you there? :)

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      but I'd ask you what are you doing with your hand on the river?
      Very good question... :) That's what I didnt ask myself when I was playing... :f_mad:

What would be a good line here postflop? Barrel flop/turn, check/fold river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz
      but I'd ask you what are you doing with your hand on the river?
      Very good question... :) That's what I didnt ask myself when I was playing... :f_mad:

What would be a good line here postflop? Barrel flop/turn, check/fold river?
      Kindish cause I don't see myself having much beat there.

Dependent on the opponent sometimes we might turn our hand right on the flop into bluff-catcher cause there ain't many worse hands which pay us.
    • flekozub
      flekozub
      Bronze
      Eventho he opens somewhat tigher on the button, his fold to 3bet is low. His fold to cbet in 3b pots is 31%, he 's aggressive and wwsf is 52 what's bigger than usual regs have.

All that leads me to say that he should call flop wide, even having some floats at his range and that likes to fight for pots. In general he looks like solid reg who is capable of handreading.

So my suggestion is to x/c turn with intention of calling any non-diamond river.
      Or just x/shove river and hoping to level him into calling with bluffcatchers.

If he xb turn we have easy valuebet.