This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey guys :)

• Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Well, I've already started a blog (see my signature), but I think it's only fair I introduce myself officially as well :)

Name's David, I'm from the Netherlands and I live in a relatively small town with m wife and two children (4 and 11). Been playing poker since my early 20's, but never really got anywhere yet. I've played a lot of different poker games, but never gave any of them a real chance, until I decided to play BSS full ring and a fellow strategist offered to back me. I think I've played about 200k hands (not really sure, I've been messing with tracking software in the mean time), but got fed up with full ring cash games a short while ago.

So then I decided to go and play HU SnG's and fortunately one of the Dutch coaches offered me a backdeal including some free coaching. He plays mostly HU cashgames himself, but he understand enough of the game to help me forward a lot, at least with the basics.

Anyway, I've been a moderator and translator in the Dutch community since March 2011, which I still enjoy a lot. (Don't worry btw mods, now that I'm active in the English community as well I won't go and steal your work here :P )

So, long story short: hi and see you around :)
  • 4 replies