Boost Your Status With Our Level Up Promotion

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

The Level Up promotion kicks off August 1 and gives you a chance to jump on the fast track and boost your status to Gold, Platinum or Diamond while playing on any of our poker rooms.

How can I boost my status?

Play 20 days in August at any of our poker rooms, and you can earn GoldGold, PlatinumPlatinum or DiamondDiamond status. All StrategyPoints earned within the 20 days must be accumulated at any of our participating poker rooms, so get ready to level up!

In order to receive GoldGold status you must generate at least 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days  during the month of August.
      Calculation for GoldGold status
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days200 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day+ 200 StrategyPoints
      100 bonus StrategyPoints+ 100 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total= GoldGold status

In order to receive PlatinumPlatinum status you must generate at least 90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days during the month of August.
      Calculation for PlatinumPlatinum status
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days1,800 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day+ 200 StrategyPoints
      500 bonus StrategyPoints+ 500 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total= PlatinumPlatinum status

In order to receive DiamondDiamond status you must generate at least 320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days during the month of August.

Calculation for DiamondDiamond status
      320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days 6,400 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      900 bonus StrategyPoints+ 900 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total= DiamondDiamond status

Example: BobbyFishSticks earns 5 StrategyPoints at PartyPoker and 5 StrategyPoints at PKR each day during a 20 day period in August. With the 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day and the 100 bonus StrategyPoints, he will have a total of 500 StrategyPoints, which is enough for GoldGold status.

Note: The StrategyPoints can be combined from more than one of our poker rooms, just as long as you play with a tracked account.

Cash rewards on 11 poker rooms

If you fulfill all the requirements of the promotion on one of the following rooms, you can also win a cash reward.

Cash Reward for Level Up
      StrategyPoints earned at any one poker room
      Cash Reward
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days$20 cash
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days$50 cash
      320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days$100 cash

While you can earn the status upgrade on any of our poker rooms, please note that the cash reward is only offered at the following poker rooms:

PartyPoker PartyPoker WPT WPT PokerTitan Poker Titan PokerPKR PKR

bet365 bet365

Paddy Power Poker Paddy Power

Ladbrokes Poker Ladbrokes Poker

Poker770 Poker770

Poker Heaven Poker Heaven

Betfair Poker Betfair Poker

Cake   Poker Cake Poker

Note: the amount of StrategyPoints earned at a poker room are dependent on each individual poker room time server.

Example 1: BobbyFishSticks earns 5 StrategyPoints at PartyPoker and 5 StrategyPoints at PKR each day during a 20 day period in August. He would get GoldGold status but is not eligible to receive a cash reward, as his StrategyPoints were not earned at one individual poker room.

Example 2: BobbyFishSticks earns 10 StrategyPoints at PartyPoker each day during a 20 day period in August. This is enough to give him $50 cash and GoldGold status.

Your cash reward will be credited to your poker room account at the beginning of September. You can only receive the bonus StrategyPoints and cash reward once.

Poker room server times

To give you an overview which poker room operates in which time please see the table below.
      We chose GMT as basic time zone as it is the most simple one. Please note that this table counts only for the summer daylight saving time period.

As a guide:
      London/Lisbon = GMT+1
      Berlin/Madrid/Paris = GMT+2

Poker Room Time Servers
      Poker Room
      Time Zone
      GMT Difference
      24hPokerGMTGMT
      bet365GMTGMT
      Betfair Poker
      GMTGMT
      bwinunknownunknown
      Cake Poker
      GMTGMT
      Euro Poker
      GMTGMT
      Everest Poker
      GMTGMT
      Ladbrokes Poker
      BSTGMT+1
      Mansion Poker
      GMTGMT
      Paddy Power
      GMTGMT
      PartyPokerESTGMT-4
      PKRGMTGMT
      Poker770ASTGMT-4
      Poker HeavenGMTGMT
      PokerStarsESTGMT-4
      Titan PokerASTGMT-4
      Unibetunknownunknown
      William HillCVTGMT-1
      WPT PokerESTGMT-4
  • 26 replies
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Just to make sure: can cash reward be combined with FD bonus on 365 poker?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kolacar
      Just to make sure: can cash reward be combined with FD bonus on 365 poker?
      Hi kolacar,

Yes, it is possible. You can get the first deposit bonus and our cash reward too. :)

Ingrid
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Does it have to be 20 consecutive days, or 20 random days of August?

Thanks. :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza

any days metza :) just get 20 daysx10/90/320 sp's
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Awesome, thank you.

This promotion is great, Poker770 have finally lifted my bankroll restrictions even though I generated $50 rake aaaaages ago so I am now going to learn how to play shorthanded and have a crack at the new speed poker format, hopefully move up to gold :f_biggrin:

Do you know if there's any way to check/confirm that you've got 10 strategy points in a day just to be safe, or not?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Awesome, thank you.

This promotion is great, Poker770 have finally lifted my bankroll restrictions even though I generated $50 rake aaaaages ago so I am now going to learn how to play shorthanded and have a crack at the new speed poker format, hopefully move up to gold :f_biggrin:
      You're welcome metza and wee, you must keep us updated! Good luck and shiiiip it! :)
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Do you know if there's any way to check/confirm that you've got 10 strategy points in a day just to be safe, or not?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sridneel
      oops, I've missed this question.

- you can check your strategypoints or ask the poker room support on a daily basis (I know this is not the best solution) for your daily VIP points etc...

- also, its not easy to calculate this when you play different game types because you'll receive different rake amounts, so the best is to check in poker lobby if its mentioned, if not, please ask poker room

As soon as we receive the StrategyPoints your points will be also updated on the website, this can be a bit of a delay normally 24-48 hours time.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Normally in the old thread we had uses posting their daily play and how many sp's they received so from then on you know how much you need to play to reach the daily minimum. Go for Status Promotion: 20 days to reach Gold or Platinum status

I encourage you guys to try to help out and do the same if you can! :)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      We can has Platinum status next month?

Doubt it but Gold is a lock :D
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Did someone say promotion? :coolface:
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      1. if you get the 10 SP on 2 rooms do you get the bonus SP for both rooms or just one?

2. What about the cash bonus just on of the rooms your playing or 2 if you got enough SP on both rooms.

3. When do you get the bonus SP. After you played 20 days or at the end of the month?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      1. if you get the 10 SP on 2 rooms do you get the bonus SP for both rooms or just one?

2. What about the cash bonus just on of the rooms your playing or 2 if you got enough SP on both rooms.

3. When do you get the bonus SP. After you played 20 days or at the end of the month?
      Hello sirilidion, how are you?

1. You need to make 10 SP's on one room/per day and you will recieve bonus sp's after that.

2. cash: you can get it on 2 rooms, but you need to fulfill the conditions on each rooms. Combination of sp's are not possible.

3. you get the bonus points at the beginning of next month, backdated to this month.
    • 2483wxm
      2483wxm
      Bronze
      Is this status promotion only for those who signed up with poker room (where you collect points) through PokerStrategy?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2483wxm
      Is this status promotion only for those who signed up with poker room (where you collect points) through PokerStrategy?
      Correct, users must have a tracked account through PokerStrategy.com :)
    • kyanonboy
      kyanonboy
      Bronze
      Can I get gemstorn using this promotion?

And why AST=EST in the time table?
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      If you reach the status without the bonus points or in less days do you still get the bonus$$ ??
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      I can see server time at Poker770 is GMT+1 according to its software's server time. But I can see 'GMT-4' on the table above.

What server time are the amount of Strategy Points earned at poker770 dependent on concerning this promotion?
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kyanonboy
      Can I get gemstorn using this promotion?

And why AST=EST in the time table?
      Hey kyanonbov

This confused me as well when we were making the table :D

AST is the same as EST (Eastern Standard Time). However, EST becomes EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) during summer, whereas AST does not have daylight savings.

Thus during the summer months, AST and EST become the same time.