[Application] Cash game NL50 on PKR

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for Ticiboy

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get staked for NL50 on PKR for 100k hands.

I play 4-6 tables so I think 25BI ($1250) should be enough to overcome variance. I am hoping for one or two stakers (easier and faster comunication) but am willing to sell smaller shares if that proves necessary. Stakers who are willing to buy bigger shares have priority.

**added info:
      As pointed in the posts below, the whole amount is a bit much so I am willing to discus smaller amount for the start of the stake (something 10-15BI) with aditional top up if required. The details will be discussed before the stake begins.

Deal would be 50/50 on winnings (+stakeback). Rakeback (30%) will be also split 50/50 and I will add 25% of the reamaining FDB I will be able to clear ($400 left to clear). I keep what I win in PStrategy rake races.

I can play 20k+ hands per month (probably little less next month, since I have holidays planned with my GF).
      Primarily I do not seek a staking+coaching deal, but if you are willing to look over my game and try identifying some of my leaks, I gladly accept. :)

**added info:
      I can accept/send payments on PKR, Skrill/Moneybookers (€ account), PayPal (€ is primary currency, but I think it is possible to have multiple currencies, in this case $). Another option is Pokerstars transfers (might be some more fees, since this requires more withdrawals and deposits).

I am a member of this forum since 2010. I do not have much references because I have not yet applied for a stake before now. I did stake several people. Currently I have shares from lessthanthree, BOBOsvk and Variancekiller.

**added info:
      I will reveal more personal information to the staker/s. Comunication is possible trough skype, email or community tool on this site.

Why am I asking for a stake? I am unempolyed student (hopefully not for too long) and needed money for some real life expenses and to pay for holidays (can't always ask parrents for money :) ).

Below is my play so far on PKR. I know it is a small sample, but hopefully it can convince you I am a winning player on this site. I mostly played NL25 here, but it will be much easier to clear the remainder of the bonus playing NL50 + I belive I can winn on that limit also.
      For some more info and graphs you can check last couple of pages in my blog: BLOG

This is my first application so if there are some mistakes or missunderstandings, feel free to comment.

Thank you!
  • 10 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for Ticiboy

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get staked for NL50 on PKR for 100k hands.

I play 4-6 tables so I think 25BI ($1250) should be enough to overcome variance. I am hoping for one or two stakers (easier and faster comunication) but am willing to sell smaller shares if that proves necessary. Stakers who are willing to buy bigger shares have priority.

Deal would be 50/50 on winnings (+stakeback). Rakeback (30%) will be also split 50/50 and I will add 25% of the reamaining FDB I will be able to clear ($400 left to clear). I keep what I win in PStrategy rake races.

I can play 20k+ hands per month (probably little less next month, since I have holidays planned with my GF).
      Primarily I do not seek a staking+coaching deal, but if you are willing to look over my game and try identifying some of my leaks, I gladly accept. :)

I am a member of this forum since 2010. I do not have much references because I have not yet applied for a stake before now. I did stake several people. Currently I have shares from lessthanthree, BOBOsvk and Variancekiller.

Why am I asking for a stake? I am unempolyed student (hopefully not for too long) and needed money for some real life expenses and to pay for holidays (can't always ask parrents for money :) ).

Below is my play so far on PKR. I know it is a small sample, but hopefully it can convince you I am a winning player on this site. I mostly played NL25 here, but it will be much easier to clear the remainder of the bonus playing NL50 + I belive I can winn on that limit also.
      For some more info and graphs you can check last couple of pages in my blog: BLOG

This is my first application so if there are some mistakes or missunderstandings, feel free to comment.

Thank you!

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      what types of payments if any will you accept besides PKR will you accept (ex, PS, PayPal,)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gp00053
      what types of payments if any will you accept besides PKR will you accept (ex, PS, PayPal,)
      Oh yea, forgot to mention that in the opening post.

Besides PKR, I can also receive/send money on Moneybookers/Skrill and PayPay account.

EDIT: MB account is in €. Also Paypal primary currency is €. But for Paypal I think it is possible to have multiple currencies (in this case $). Not sure, since I only used it for ebay so far. :)

Also I can receive payments on Stars. But in that case I would have to withdraw/deposit more times, so there will be some more fees.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Know it's not what your looking for but if it starts to get sold in smaller chucks might be interested (prob ~$250)

Are you playing hudless or have you pokerofficer/something else?

Also think 25BI's is a bit much. From my experience from cash game staking it's usually 15BI + topup if required.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Know it's not what your looking for but if it starts to get sold in smaller chucks might be interested (prob ~$250)
      You are first on the list if nobody takes the whole thing. ;)

Are you playing hudless or have you pokerofficer/something else?
      I am playing without hud (hoping now that PKR has released an update where tables can be open in seperate windows, HEM2 developers will figure a way to give us HUD). I tried Pokerofficer, but the trial has expired.

Do you know any other softwares that tracks PKR and has working HUD?

Also think 25BI's is a bit much. From my experience from cash game staking it's usually 15BI + topup if required.
      I agree on the point the whole 25BI is a bit much. This is why having fewer backers it benefitial. If there are just few backers it is easy to agree on something like 10BI for starters and then topping that up if it becomes necessary.
      But if there are more backers it becomes pain in the ass calculating and keeping track on all the shares invested. And it also usually takes longer, since some of the backers may not be available all the time.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I'm still using the HEM1 and HMP combo. Was hoping the separate windows would sort it out bt just going to have to wait I suppose...

EDIT: Ah yeah didn't think about how multiple backers would affect the topups... Probably be easier to wait and talk to the backer(s) and decide what to do then.
    • onraman
      onraman
      Bronze
      res all, waiting you on skype to discuss.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Taken by onraman.

Thank you!
    • onraman
      onraman
      Bronze
      can you create a rail thread please?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze