Hero (BTN): $10.10
      SB: $15.82
      BB: $12.15
      UTG: $14.15
      UTG+1: $3.85
      MP: $15.15 (66 hands) 65/2 AF:1 - limp/call 9/10

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:diamond: Q:club:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, fold, MP calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.15, 2 players) 4:spade: 2:club: 6:spade:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.72, MP calls $0.72

Turn: ($2.59, 2 players) A:spade:
      MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.59, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      MP bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70

MP shows A:heart: 2:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Twos) (Pre 31%, Flop 85%, Turn 80%)
      Hero shows A:diamond: Q:club: (Two Pair, Aces and Queens) (Pre 69%, Flop 15%, Turn 20%)
      Hero wins $5.72
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MisClick,

Vs such a loose guy I'd most likely just bet the turn again myself and Check behind the river. Will be difficult to call him down on the river vs bigger bet cause I assume he isn't bluffing while being rather passive.

Best Regards.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Don't I keep only good hands when I bet such a turn? I did think he had lots of Ax in his range, apart of other stuff ofc. I cbet flop for value for the Ax hands that are behind mine, and for draws, etc. When A comes on turn, I thought by betting it he might be folding his weaker hands (even some things like 55,77). He might be scared of the flush if he doesn't have it (and also there is a possibility he made 2 pair/flush/had a big hand on flop-) so I don't want to make that pot big with still a card to come.

On river, I am always calling, because he is betting this with lots of hands I have beat the way the hand played?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by MisClick
      Don't I keep only good hands when I bet such a turn? I did think he had lots of Ax in his range, apart of other stuff ofc. I cbet flop for value for the Ax hands that are behind mine, and for draws, etc. When A comes on turn, I thought by betting it he might be folding his weaker hands (even some things like 55,77). He might be scared of the flush if he doesn't have it (and also there is a possibility he made 2 pair/flush/had a big hand on flop-) so I don't want to make that pot big with still a card to come.

On river, I am always calling, because he is betting this with lots of hands I have beat the way the hand played?
      This river is of course a call-down with our 2pairs, no way to fold. But I was mainly talking about some random card which is a blank for us and he bets strong. It will be difficult to call him down and therefore to avoid that we Bet the turn ourselves, might even protect from 1card FD.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      He has such a wide range that probably any line as long as he doesn't show lots of strength might work, lol

Anyway, now I got what you are saying :f_thumbsup:

Thanks a lot :heart: