Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG ($3.80) 38bb
      UTG+1 ($6.69) 67bb
      CO ($15.02) 150bb
      BTN ($6.30) 63bb
      sirilidion (SB) ($13.98) 140bb
      BB ($4.72) 47bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) sirilidion is SB A:spade: Q:spade:
      UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.10, sirilidion raises to $0.50, 1 fold, UTG folds, BTN calls $0.50

Flop: A:heart: Q:club: 10:club: ($1.20, 2 players)
      sirilidion bets $0.90, BTN calls $0.90

Turn: 8:diamond: ($2.85, 2 players)
      sirilidion bets $3, BTN calls $3

River: J:club: ($8.55, 2 players)
      sirilidion bets $4.50, BTN goes all-in $1.90

Think I misplayed this one by only betting $3 on the turn whilst I should have just put him all-in for his whole stack ( $ 4.90). The river is pretty much the worst card in the deck since it completed the flush and a straight with the 9 and on with the K. Also it is not very likely that he has a set because be would most likely raise TT,QQ,AA preflop after a limper and fold 88 to a c-bet. Since I didn't have any stats I didn't know much about the opponent other then that he l/c preflop which usely means he isn't the best player around. Considering that he might still call worse 2 pair and even a top pair weak kicker type of hand that he probably check behind or bluff me off a better hand if checked too him I put the rest in. Considering the pot is already $ 8.55 and he only has $ 1.90 behind if he calls here with worse 1 in 5 it still right to put the rest in. Or should I have checked and folded on the river?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello sirilidion,

Preflop: We could raise it bigger preflop vs those loose guys but it ain't a must.
      Postflop: Could easily Bet the flop already bigger, sometimes I even over-bet the flop and vs his stack just ship the turn to make it more easier. :) If he has a draw or Ax hand he is willing to Call you anyways. But as played will be difficult to just Check/Fold the river for the given stack left and he made a mistake anyways calling earlier with FD. So we shove it for value vs weaker hands.

Best Regards.