[Application] Micro MTT Package Sat 21st

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey all, i've set up an MTT package for tomorrow/today that' i'd like to find some backers, i'm putting 50% up myself and have already sold 11% (10% more is reserved) so am looking to sell the remaining 29% of action.

I don't have much of a sample in MTTs but know that i'm definitely +EV in them, below is a screenshot from my incredibly small sample of MTTs :D

Below that is my schedule with all BI amounts.

Total BI - $173.50
      25% = $43.38
      10% = $17.35
      5% = $8.68

A bit short notice but worth a try :f_biggrin:

Feedback Thread
  • 16 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Just a suggestion
      Opt out of the rebuy tournaments.
      Not the 2Rebuy 1 addon but the one with unlimited rebuys.
      Its gonna be tough with 4 rebuys and 1 addon to survive 90 minutes
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Nah those are the ones i've had the most success in recently, they're very soft and the ones that aren't turbos have a really good structure that allows deep play up until the final 100 or so.

And the turbos are full of complete idiots overshoving 150bb at the start with random crap, so as long as I don't run terribly it's pretty easy to build a stack :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I'll take the all that's left, so 29% = $50.32. Added on community tool. Please send me your Skype name and Stars name so that I can transfer money ASAP :) .

Btw what's your profit ratios etc.? You don't mention that anywhere, I suppose you can tell me via Skype though (I also need your stars name to transfer funds ofc.).

I kind of agree about the 2x/3x turbo rebuys though, 11BI would be way better than 5BI... can speak from previous staking experience and 5BI is nothing for those :| . Especially since you pretty much need to use double rebuys in those.

-SF
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      10% or 15% or 5% which ever avaiable, are there still avaiable?
      pm me thru pokerstrategy only ur pokerstars username TQ
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      [SPOILER]
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey all, i've set up an MTT package for tomorrow/today that' i'd like to find some backers, i'm putting 50% up myself and have already sold 11% (10% more is reserved) so am looking to sell the remaining 29% of action.

I don't have much of a sample in MTTs but know that i'm definitely +EV in them, below is a screenshot from my incredibly small sample of MTTs :D

Below that is my schedule with all BI amounts.

Total BI - $173.50
      25% = $43.38
      10% = $17.35
      5% = $8.68

A bit short notice but worth a try :f_biggrin:

Feedback Thread
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey, I'm not sure where you are exactly and why you're not online yet, but I have some things to do in the couple of hours so I've sent you the money ($50.32, P*****B, Slovenia) already ( ps nick is in HEM :megusta: ).

So gl and have fun ;) . Please confirm if received.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Profit ratios are teh standard "You get what you pay for" :D Say you buy 10% and I cash for $100, you get $10.

I got up too late and have to do something quickly, so will not be playing the first 2 tournies

So 29% is $47.73

10% is still available tonduluboy and it's $16.46.

Screenname is Wrig90 on Stars so ship to that ASAP please, and i'll add you both on community tool and set up a railing thread.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Google Docs Spread

Btw Tondulu, I know it's my fault for being late and all that you haven't shipped the money. If I receive the money before I cash in any you can still have it :D (This is no problem with you, i'm aware it's my fault for turning up too late but i've had some issues in the past with people not sending me money if I didn't cash)
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Ok i've already cashed in one so sorry tondulu. Although I might've been doing you a favour. Busted 8 so far, ITM in one. Just been getting slapped by variance and losing a load of 2/3 outers.

Still in one for the package now with more starting from 4pm
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      actually was waiting 3 hours, before i go out, just got back now. action still avaiable?
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Got 5% left for $8.65 for whole package, just so you know i've made a loss so far in it so it's up to you whether you want to take :)
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      Got 5% left for $8.65 for whole package, just so you know i've made a loss so far in it so it's up to you whether you want to take :)
      ok, i send u now.
      pm u on table, seem u didnt see me
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      send $8.65

good luck
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Sorry didn't see you at the table, ty received, lets make us a bit richer?
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      Sorry didn't see you at the table, ty received, lets make us a bit richer?
      are u playing the 1m micro?, i would like to take some action/stake if u are playing.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Nah I can't play the Main Event as i'm working on Monday at 7am :(