Withdrawing from Pokerstars

• Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      I have deposited money on Pokerstars using my O2 money (VISA) card.

I've tried withdrawing into it now but the option isn't showing up for VISA.

I've emailed support but they have been worse than useless.

Has anyone else managed to withdraw using their O2 card or can it only be used for deposits???
  • 8 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Obviously you are not going to be able to withdraw to a prepaid visa card.
    • Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      That was what I thought too but I was told by others that they withdrew on their cards?
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      It doesn't make sense to me. Like say you buy a $40 O2 prepaid card, then deposit $40, grind it up to $80 then try to withdraw? Can the card even accommodate being $80 in credit?

Plus it would just make dodgy activities on pokersites so much easier. I don't think it would work, and that's probably why Pokerstars support didn't even bother with customer service, usually they are very good from my experience.
    • Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      Do you have one of these cards? They aren't disposable. You can put as much money as you want on them up to a few hundred everyday, use them on ATM machines. It would cost you money to put money on it only to use it on an ATM every time you need money. I can understand where you're coming from but I don't have any other means of withdrawing and getting a Neteller card will take a really long time as I've to renew my passport to verify my age as well as cost me money.
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      You can't withdraw to a prepaid VISA card. It is meant to be used as a convenient form of cash - not a bank account.

I would recommend starting a free Neteller or Moneybookers account if you don't have access to a bank account. They are free and easy to access.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      I know when i started playing and didn't have MB/Nettler i used my credit card to deposit, but had to withdraw directly to my bank account. This option takes a while but its free and pretty much everyone has a bank account of some sorts this days. Other then that MB is the nuts in terms of speed/rates for withdrawing from sites.
    • Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      I'll prob set up a MB account then so, thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you everyone for helping out here :)