$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      2 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero (BTN) ($54.33) 109bb
      BB ($50) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 2 players) Hero is BTN 7:club: Q:club:
      Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: 2:club: 7:spade: 6:diamond: ($3, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3

Turn: 2:spade: ($12, 2 players)
      BB bets $9, Hero calls $9

River: A:club: ($30, 2 players)
      BB bets $14.50, Hero calls $14.50

Final Pot: $59

His FR stats in 422 hands
      32/24/5.5/73/61/47
      59/43/31/42/1.7

What do you think? I called flop because it's a wonder to me how many bluff raises I encounter every time I make half pot bets into fish :) . Mandatory turn call and river is a good bluff card :/. Bad play? :(
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

Till turn it's fine but I am kinda more towards even folding the river unless I assume he has super wide range. The Ace even ain't the best card cause the guy will have a lot of Ax hands in his Check/Raising range there. So mainly dynamics would clear the things up.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hmm, why would he have Ax? Standard to x/r with overcards? I'm not used to HU.

At the moment of the hand I didn't think deep about ranges, I just felt he's bluffing, basesd on sizings and timing but after the hand it makes sense. He must have some sort of equity when doing the move amd his 9To makes some sense
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Hmm, why would he have Ax? Standard to x/r with overcards? I'm not used to HU.

At the moment of the hand I didn't think deep about ranges, I just felt he's bluffing, basesd on sizings and timing but after the hand it makes sense. He must have some sort of equity when doing the move amd his 9To makes some sense
      Cause I would assume he flats a lot of Ax hands preflop, that's also why his range may contain Ax hands which are going to barrel there off. The guy could Check/Raise even for value with Ace high for example vs SD.