SB ($34.23)
      BB ($20)
      Hero ($20.20)
      CO ($22.18)
      BTN ($18.25)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 9:spade:

Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, SB calls $0.70, fold

FLOP ($1.80) K:club: 2:spade: 4:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.30, SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $19.40 (AI), SB calls $16.40

He probably can c/r with Kx and draws, and it should be hard to call for him an allin with Kx. There also cannot be two pairs.
      Only the probalem could be high wtsd and low w$sd, so he might not fold Kx for this reason and overplay it. But vs Kx I have decent equity I think.
  • 3 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

He does have kind of a high c/r but it could be a sample size problem. Anyway, you block a lot of fd combos w As and he could have AK/KQ in this spot from time to time but does he really min check raise them(top pair + fd are maybe 2-3 combos)?

I would call flop here cuz he gives us great odds and take it from there.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but does he really min check raise them(top pair + fd are maybe 2-3 combos)?

Or maybe he wants to cheaply bluff, so thats why min c/r? I thouth if I just call, hit the flush, and he will fold, because most likely he has bluffs. Also if he has AK, he will probablby not pay the whole stack after seeing posible flush. But AK would 3bet most likely preflop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Guess I'd be also towards just calling and taking the odds while he gives super good ones. We also have position. :) His Check/Raising range might be pretty capped here and for the given sample size we can't take it very seriously either.

Best Regards.