This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

new account on WPT

• genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Hello

I made a new account on WPT and when i tried to make deposit i got a message that need contact them(they need to talk with me); so they could activate my account. I sent them a mail and now i am waiting for 2 days..

Is this standard procedure that they need talk with me before i make deposit, and if i made right desicision that i sent them mail ?

thank you
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there!

I recently made an account there also and had the exact same issue. It was eventually sorted within a couple days although they never spoke to me at any stage. They did email me 4-5 days later to say I could deposit.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      They blocked my cashouts and told me to contact support. I phoned them up and they sorted it out instantly, I just had to verify my account details.

It's much faster to contact them by phone (free) as you may be sending many e-mails back and forth so it could take days if not weeks before you can deposit there.

http://www.wptpoker.com/contact-us.html

Hope it gets sorted soon for you :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Arron63, I couldn't link the OP earlier as I was on my phone. I tried phoning their toll free number when I had my issue but it was a Sunday so they didn't take my call :(