new account on WPT

• genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Hello

I made a new account on WPT and when i tried to make deposit i got a message that need contact them(they need to talk with me); so they could activate my account. I sent them a mail and now i am waiting for 2 days..

Is this standard procedure that they need talk with me before i make deposit, and if i made right desicision that i sent them mail ?

thank you
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey there!

I recently made an account there also and had the exact same issue. It was eventually sorted within a couple days although they never spoke to me at any stage. They did email me 4-5 days later to say I could deposit.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      They blocked my cashouts and told me to contact support. I phoned them up and they sorted it out instantly, I just had to verify my account details.

It's much faster to contact them by phone (free) as you may be sending many e-mails back and forth so it could take days if not weeks before you can deposit there.

http://www.wptpoker.com/contact-us.html

Hope it gets sorted soon for you :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Thank you Arron63, I couldn't link the OP earlier as I was on my phone. I tried phoning their toll free number when I had my issue but it was a Sunday so they didn't take my call :(