Any good Rakeback + Soft room ?

• Aricomagic
      Aricomagic
      Bronze
      Hello there,

I'm actually thinking in playing poker again, after 1 year break.

Has someone a room to suggest me ? I'm planning to restart in NL4, at the moment at least.

Or maybe the most intersting room, all bonuses / level / etc melt. ;)

Many thanks,
      Arico
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Aricomagic
      I've moved this thread to Beginner Questions -- it might get more responses there.

You are likely to find all the information you need in the thread "Choosing the best poker room for you"

The list of all the poker rooms associated w/ ps is here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/
      On that page are links to each of the sites pages.

As far as "softest" that is a matter of opinion, and changes with time, so the opinions of others are tough to go by.

Good Hunting!
      --VS
    • Aricomagic
      Aricomagic
      Bronze
      Hey Vorpal,

Thanks for those links but I knew where to find the room list & the thread "Choosing the best poker room for you" is close to be 1 year old. ;)

I'm more looking for users opinion, as I play from France I played on .FR during a long time, but planning to play on .com now and would like an opinion on the best NL room, software, population, lvl, etc. ;)

Arico
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      If you are 6Max player than Unibet: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/unibet/ would be a good choice. Games are super soft on micros (tons of passive fishes on every table) plus you have 30% rakeback.
    • Aricomagic
      Aricomagic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sholja
      If you are 6Max player than Unibet: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/unibet/ would be a good choice. Games are super soft on micros (tons of passive fishes on every table) plus you have 30% rakeback.
      Thank you Sholja,

I will try Unibet so, except if someone gives me a good reason to play on another room. ;)

Arico
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      YW and GL at the tables!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aricomagic
      Hey Vorpal,

Thanks for those links but I knew where to find the room list & the thread "Choosing the best poker room for you" is close to be 1 year old. ;)

I'm more looking for users opinion, as I play from France I played on .FR during a long time, but planning to play on .com now and would like an opinion on the best NL room, software, population, lvl, etc. ;)

Arico
      Hey Arico,

That thread may well be a year old but it is and has always been active so I suggest you rethink it and post in there ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Aricomagic
      Aricomagic
      Bronze
      lol ok I will give a look at it tomorrow. ;)

Thank for all those replys.

arico