64$ WSOP ticket question

• 6 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      nope. you can unregister and play the same tourney at a later date (if it's a regular tourney), but you won't be able to use the freeroll anywhere else. At least this was the case the last time I checked
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      :( too bad. Ok thanks swiss i guess I'll just have to win a WSOP ticket.
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      If you are unsure about the prize deals, why would you want to participate in the tourney in the first place? :)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I'm new to party poker.

I knew that top 2 got a 64$ ticket and thinking PP was a large site i figured the tickets would be exchangeable for tourney $.

I emailed PP too find out but no reply yet so i asked here. and the tourney was only a 1$ and it was the only one running @ that time so jumped in.

Now I know not to bother with qualifyers @ PP. :D unless im board oc.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      if you have the bankroll to play in the next tourney (in this case, the 64$ tourney), satellites are massively +EV, they're so fishy.. and every now and then you'll find one with an overlay, which makes it even more +ev
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      64$ tourney has six 580$ GTD tickets and only has 56 people in it atm so great value. Its in 2 hours

Unless I can play the ticket next week ill be in it. PP still has not replied back to let me know if i can use this at a later date. Considering the main event is comming up im not sure it can be.

*** wasted my day playing this dumb quali. *^&&^&*%$#@

I got good hands first 6 deals AK AQ A10 88 1010 all went bad with me hitting early then losing the best hand or folding due to probability. "had to fold each time" then i flopped a strait went all in, 2 calls (big smile on my face) :) turn gave 1 guy low chip stack a full house and the other guy (big stack) the high strait. (Big Frown) :(

Horrible luck lately (its my B-day too so i though maybe i would win when i had the best hand at that time) I hope it changes in the Sun 100k.

Good luck this weekend

I'm off to get ripped, rock out guitar and party !!!!!!!!!!!!!