This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

64$ WSOP ticket question

• 6 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      nope. you can unregister and play the same tourney at a later date (if it's a regular tourney), but you won't be able to use the freeroll anywhere else. At least this was the case the last time I checked
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      :( too bad. Ok thanks swiss i guess I'll just have to win a WSOP ticket.
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      If you are unsure about the prize deals, why would you want to participate in the tourney in the first place? :)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I'm new to party poker.

I knew that top 2 got a 64$ ticket and thinking PP was a large site i figured the tickets would be exchangeable for tourney $.

I emailed PP too find out but no reply yet so i asked here. and the tourney was only a 1$ and it was the only one running @ that time so jumped in.

Now I know not to bother with qualifyers @ PP. :D unless im board oc.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      if you have the bankroll to play in the next tourney (in this case, the 64$ tourney), satellites are massively +EV, they're so fishy.. and every now and then you'll find one with an overlay, which makes it even more +ev
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      64$ tourney has six 580$ GTD tickets and only has 56 people in it atm so great value. Its in 2 hours

Unless I can play the ticket next week ill be in it. PP still has not replied back to let me know if i can use this at a later date. Considering the main event is comming up im not sure it can be.

*** wasted my day playing this dumb quali. *^&&^&*%$#@

I got good hands first 6 deals AK AQ A10 88 1010 all went bad with me hitting early then losing the best hand or folding due to probability. "had to fold each time" then i flopped a strait went all in, 2 calls (big smile on my face) :) turn gave 1 guy low chip stack a full house and the other guy (big stack) the high strait. (Big Frown) :(

Horrible luck lately (its my B-day too so i though maybe i would win when i had the best hand at that time) I hope it changes in the Sun 100k.

Good luck this weekend

I'm off to get ripped, rock out guitar and party !!!!!!!!!!!!!