This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH K8 Stealing

• Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Silver
      Hello!

Can I call the Turn there? I folded because I see KQ there often, since he is pretty nitty and wouldn't raise me with worse.

BU: 14/10/36/1,8/1,3k (VPIP/PFR/FvFCB/AF/H)

$0.02/$0.04 No Limit Holdem
      Prima
      2 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      BTN ($6.64) 166bb
      Alleen86 (SB) ($4.29) 107bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Alleen86 is SB K:heart: 8:diamond:
      Alleen86 raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.08

Flop: A:heart: Q:club: 8:heart: ($0.20, 2 players)
      Alleen86 bets $0.14, BTN calls $0.14

Turn: K:diamond: ($0.48, 2 players)
      Alleen86 bets $0.32, BTN raises to $0.88, Alleen86 folds

Final Pot: $1.68

BTN wins $1.67 (net +$0.57)

Alleen86 lost $0.58
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Alleen86,

Why would you Call the turn? What do you beat? Most likely I'd Check/Fold on the flop in first place.

Best Regards.
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Silver
      I agry with not betting the Flop against his FvFCB. At that moment I decided to represent an ace or a queen. At the Turn I improved to two pairs (Kings and Eights), so I was wondering if he would raise me with top pair hand (Ax) or maybe a flushdraw (I doubt he have TJ for a straighdraw, wouldn't call the Flop that often). AK and AQ he would maybe 3bet preflop, QQ+ he would definitely 3bet preflop. So, I am wondering if there is only KQ that beats me.. But yes, probably the safest move is folding the Turn...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alleen86
      I agry with not betting the Flop against his FvFCB. At that moment I decided to represent an ace or a queen. At the Turn I improved to two pairs (Kings and Eights), so I was wondering if he would raise me with top pair hand (Ax) or maybe a flushdraw (I doubt he have TJ for a straighdraw, wouldn't call the Flop that often). AK and AQ he would maybe 3bet preflop, QQ+ he would definitely 3bet preflop. So, I am wondering if there is only KQ that beats me.. But yes, probably the safest move is folding the Turn...
      Try not only think what you are representing. :D But also what he could have. :) You may represent it but he most likely has it. :P