Withdraw = Run Bad

• booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      Anyone else think this is a coincidence?

Every time I withdraw a decent amount of $ I run super ugly suicidal bad until I deposit again lol.

2 of my friends experience it as well.

Some examples is Aces cracked by all in pre flop with rag

and big pocket pairs called all in pre flop like QQ vs QA, KK vs AK, JJ vs AJ

and they always hit the 3 outer on the flop. or it will be KK vs 10j suited and flop a flush
  • 23 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      lol
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      :facepalm: yes
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      AA against random is 85% so that gives the other guy 15%, it's 15%!!! Is it so hard to believe that 15% can be cracked?
      QQ against AQo (let's even take offsuit for worse odds) and AQo is still 30% to win!!!
      Same thing for the AKo, AJo they still have 30%.
      I bet you don't even know these percentages, you just think AA is 100% and KK vs AK is 99.9%
      Just go ahead and go play around in Equilab and let reality hit you
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/10/
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Human brains are silly, they see what they want to see.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      What do you expect when the Stars EV formula is (1-withdrawalsize)-0.1(badbeat/superbot)=rigged
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      Therefore don't withdraw= run good?

Deposit>make millions>THEN withdraw :f_rolleyes:
    • TovarishStulov
      TovarishStulov
      Bronze
      Yes. Same thing on multiple poker sites.

Poker sites are rigged. All of them. That's because they use your deposit money for investments and are heavily leveraged. So their MO is to churn customer accounts - shuffling money from players who raise a flag with a withdrawl or a large percentage increase in their bankroll, to the typical hacks shipping it with bottom pair. You'll never be able to run your bankroll up to the level you cashed out at again. That's is now registered as your cashout level and the software will never let you get near it.

Most recently, I used the free $10 from the PokerStrategy promotion to start a bet365 account. I took that to $340 in a week. Then I sent them an email asking why my balance didn't appear in the withdrawable screen on their account screen. They fixed it, then I lost every hand for 4 days straight. That's a consistent pattern for multiple sites.

There's a segment of the poker community that doesn't want to believe it, but the image of major poker sites being paragons of virtue has already evaporated when Full Tilt went tits up and revealed it didn't have enough cash to reimburse depositors.

@ Coach: Human minds are silly. They often don't see what they don't want to see.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      soon enough i'll withdraw some for juvenile expenses.

when that happens, please feel free to follow my blog on my road from $1k to broke due to the cashout curse!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TovarishStulov
      Yes. Same thing on multiple poker sites.

Poker sites are rigged. All of them. That's because they use your deposit money for investments and are heavily leveraged. So their MO is to churn customer accounts - shuffling money from players who raise a flag with a withdrawl or a large percentage increase in their bankroll, to the typical hacks shipping it with bottom pair. You'll never be able to run your bankroll up to the level you cashed out at again. That's is now registered as your cashout level and the software will never let you get near it.

Most recently, I used the free $10 from the PokerStrategy promotion to start a bet365 account. I took that to $340 in a week. Then I sent them an email asking why my balance didn't appear in the withdrawable screen on their account screen. They fixed it, then I lost every hand for 4 days straight. That's a consistent pattern for multiple sites.

There's a segment of the poker community that doesn't want to believe it, but the image of major poker sites being paragons of virtue has already evaporated when Full Tilt went tits up and revealed it didn't have enough cash to reimburse depositors.

@ Coach: Human minds are silly. They often don't see what they don't want to see.

If you truly believe this and you ever play another hand of online poker again then 'silly is notword I would use to describe your brain. stupid comes to mind
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      soon enough i'll withdraw some for juvenile expenses.

when that happens, please feel free to follow my blog on my road from $1k to broke due to the cashout curse!
      Subscribed :-)
    • AYuraoA
      AYuraoA
      Bronze
      Man this thread is hilarious:D Of course we have to blame everything on other stuff, because as said above...our brains are silly and they see what they want to see.

So NO GUYS THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

You just think this because we´ve got so called selective memory. Think about it...how come your KK gets cracked by AA like ALWAYS! When you hold KK your opponent just ALWAYS got the AA. Is it right?

Well...think again:)

No offense intended. Guys just look somewhere else for your answers. Variation will always be present and it is easy for our brain to connect it to something else rather then our poor play or luck of the opponent.
    • TikTakBoomLT
      TikTakBoomLT
      Bronze
      I think after withdrawing people change their mindset, that's why they start losing. Of course it could be just coincidece :s_confused:
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      @ OP, Following the course of logic...
      If (Withdrawal=Runbad + Deposit=runbad) = 0, How much should you deposit next time??

:coolface:
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Seems pretty dumb. I think it is a more mental feeling where you feel you must make up what you withdrew and if you where running well before that it will be exactly the same as the last day.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      I think another thing for beginning players to remember is that when they cash out they have usually (without realising it) been on a bit of a heater so inevitably they are going to lose a few pots soon.
    • gawdhelpus
      gawdhelpus
      Bronze
      "Poker sites are rigged. All of them. That's because they use your deposit money for investments and are heavily leveraged. So their MO is to churn customer accounts - shuffling money from players who raise a flag with a withdrawl or a large percentage increase in their bankroll, to the typical hacks shipping it with bottom pair. You'll never be able to run your bankroll up to the level you cashed out at again. That's is now registered as your cashout level and the software will never let you get near it.

Most recently, I used the free $10 from the PokerStrategy promotion to start a bet365 account. I took that to $340 in a week. Then I sent them an email asking why my balance didn't appear in the withdrawable screen on their account screen. They fixed it, then I lost every hand for 4 days straight. That's a consistent pattern for multiple sites. "

I freakin' love this image: behind the scenes at every online poker HQ there is surely some malevolent 500 tabling matrix-bot crediting donkey accounts with money from anyone whose account is flagged by withdrawing.

It explains why I always lose a bit after running good more convincingly than variance does.

Who's with me on a black ops mission to Gibraltar to take down 888? I'm gonna disable those machines and reclaim my 20 bucks of lost all in EV!

;)
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Okay, say you are right about this. 2 players who play HUSNGs withdraw most of their rolls and then end up sitting each other in a game. What happens then? Do they just chop every pot?
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gawdhelpus
      "Poker sites are rigged. All of them. That's because they use your deposit money for investments and are heavily leveraged. So their MO is to churn customer accounts - shuffling money from players who raise a flag with a withdrawl or a large percentage increase in their bankroll, to the typical hacks shipping it with bottom pair. You'll never be able to run your bankroll up to the level you cashed out at again. That's is now registered as your cashout level and the software will never let you get near it.

Most recently, I used the free $10 from the PokerStrategy promotion to start a bet365 account. I took that to $340 in a week. Then I sent them an email asking why my balance didn't appear in the withdrawable screen on their account screen. They fixed it, then I lost every hand for 4 days straight. That's a consistent pattern for multiple sites. "

I freakin' love this image: behind the scenes at every online poker HQ there is surely some malevolent 500 tabling matrix-bot crediting donkey accounts with money from anyone whose account is flagged by withdrawing.

It explains why I always lose a bit after running good more convincingly than variance does.

Who's with me on a black ops mission to Gibraltar to take down 888? I'm gonna disable those machines and reclaim my 20 bucks of lost all in EV!

;)
      Not sure about this theory. Ive cashed out at least 1 once, often more, ever month for the last 2 years accross mutiple sites and never had a problem.
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      I had my biggest upswings after withdraws ;)