bouchapipe

• bouchapipe
      bouchapipe
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I am a 22 year old economic student from Belgium. But i stopped school for a year. During this time i am doing volunteer work around the world. 2 Months ago i arrived in Australia to help the environment and to figure out what i want the do with my life.

Poker is a big part of my life, but it has its ups and downs. From time to time i feel like i am obsessed. When i wake up the first thing i think about is poker and it is the last thing i think about before sleeping.

I tried to grind my way up, but i seem to make stupid and obvious mistakes that i somehow can't avoid.

That's why i am starting this blog. To keep myself motivated and to play good poker. I want to move up in stakes and learn more and more of the game.

This is my graph for july.

I usually play 10nl 6 max zoom. But i started playing 25 nl 6max zoom too.
      This by playing 2 tables 25nl zoom and 4 tables 10nl zoom.

Yesterday i lost 130 $. The day before i started with a 77 $ profit and ended by losing it all again. So i lost 207$ in a row (i will upload the hands).

After two losing days i feel so bad about myself, you can't even imagine.
      I forced myself yesterday night at 11 pm to run 10K to cool off. I get so mad about playing bad and losing...

thx for your interest.
  • 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogging section!

Looks like a pretty good winrate until the downswing at the end started!

Even so, $200, if it's half/half on each limit, is just a couple of BI on NL25 and about 10 on NL10, it's not TOO bad for Zoom, those happen from time to time, and you can swing back soon enough with persistance!

Running 10k to cool off? You must be in pretty damn good shape to just go out for a 10k run that way, some of us need loads of practice to get that far!

Looking forward to hearing you come back from the swing and keep crushing!

Regards,
      Richard