Linking PokerStrategy account with already existing PokerStars account

• Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Can anybody please help me?
      I created my PokerStars account years ago, in or before 2007 (that's the time of my first promotional eMail from PokerStars on this eMail address), but I think I created my PokerStars account even before PokerStrategy.com was formed, prior to 2006! My problem is that I would like to make a nice deposit on the largest poker room in the World, but I would also like to have access to those silver, gold or above articles here in the best poker-school in the World. You get my problem! I still have never made any deposit and I have 6 cents there :) I won in some freeroll month or so ago.
      So, is it possible to link this PokerStrategy account with my existing PokerStars account?
      If it is, how to do it?
  • 10 replies
    • GreenBud
      GreenBud
      Bronze
      No u can't. And if you make one woul'll get banned.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You can't link existing accounts, poker rooms just don't gain from it.
      But you can still contact Pokerstars support and hope for the best, you will not lose anything from contacting the support, but you can still gain, but the success rate is like 0.01% so yeah don't expect anything or you will just end up disappointed.
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GreenBud
      No u can't. And if you make one woul'll get banned.
      I was not going to make nothing, I just wanted a simple link! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      But you can still contact Pokerstars support and hope for the best, you will not lose anything from contacting the support, but you can still gain, but the success rate is like 0.01% so yeah don't expect anything or you will just end up disappointed.
      +1, thank you :)
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Thanks! Bad news, but what to do! I've sent their support and I'm hoping for the best.
      I was also hoping that there will be some PR here for Stars to answer me?
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      +1, thank you :)
      One day I'll be bigger then Great Phil Helmuth! :) Is that reason enough for them to link my accounts? :)
      It'll be their loss if I go to some other room! :)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      when you get there, maybe you can get a retrack
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      when you get there, maybe you can get a retrack
      :)
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      The best thing you can do is to deposit a small amount through pokertrategy to another site where you only play to get PS points. At least this is what I do because I have the very same problem as you do.

If you earn at least 1 PS point a day (which only takes a couple of minutes), than you'll be rewarded with 10 bonus PS points. And that goes for every day, so if you just play a couple of hands for 10 days at this secondary room than you'll get around 110 points per month which gets you silver. And if you want gold, you just need to play a bit more and get around 7 PS points a day to reach 500 points in one month.

Or alternatively you just buy PS points.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Hey threadmaker, this was the case for me aswell but i ended up getting tracked to pokerstars via pokerstrategy anyway, i just sent some mails to the staff and whined about how i would never player poker on their site otherwise and alakasam i got to make a new account and get it tracked and then i had to tell them the new account name and they shut the old one down.