This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 AKo 3bet pot deepstack

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

UTG: $42.12
      CO: $35.73
      Hero (BTN): $41.36
      SB: $25.00
      BB: $28.61

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BTN with K :spade: A :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.37) 2 :diamond: Q :spade: K :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3.00, UTG calls $3

Turn: ($11.37) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $6.00, UTG raises to $16, Hero folds

UTG

Against this Villain I think it's reasonable to 3bet/fold AKo in position even deepstack. If he 4bets, I'm probably way behind, and easy fold, but based on his stats so far he could call with a lot worse.
      Flop standard.
      Would you bet/fold turn, or checkbehind for potcontrol being deepstack. I thought as I dont have the A, so dont have redraw, it's better to bet/fold turn for free showdown.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: While being a bit deeper I'd 3bet it also a bit bigger.

As played
      Postflop: Bet/Folding the turn should be still fine if we want to avoid facing a huge Bet on the river and we could easily also protect our hand. Although I would still do a bit bigger to give him tougher time to Check/Raise vs us ~$7-8. He might even be bluffing here in taht case cause he ain't representing much.

Best Regards.