[Application] PokerStars Weekend MTT #7 SOLD

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      ragney feedback

Info
      Selling up to 50-60% MTT action. This edition covers a lot of turbos and some hypers, be prepared for some heavy variance action.

OPR (small sample ~400 games) http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/ExcelionB/poker/ratings/558E0EC356FD4412AB3978145EF5182C.html?t=3&scp=570

Sharkscope scheduled MTTs: (also small sample, ~400)

MTT schedule and RAIL edition #7
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvxFWQR4_5rdGR5UjhJVjFpdlVJTFdtckhHSDdCVUE
      - Bold are turbos

Conditions for staking
      - Stakeback (incl. bounties as long HM tracks 'em) will be:
      :spade: 15/85 in your favor if I cash less than half of our total buyin (bad luck)
      :spade: 20/80 for any other situation (eg. if I cash $1000, $800 will be split to the stakers)
      - Unplayed MTTs and un-used rebuys will be fully refunded with stakeback
      - This edition has alot of turbos and some hypers. Remember that MTT turbos have huge variance, on big fields the recommended BRM is ~1000x
      - I will be playing some $1 to $3 MTTs/SNGs along the way with my own bankroll depending on situation. I will try to keep the total amount of tables below 8

Total buyin: $355.00

5% = $17.75
      10% = $35.50
      25% = $88.75

Stakers
      ragney 40% (rec)
      irl friend 5% (rec)
      Wriggers 5% (rec)
      Schnitzelfisch 25% (rec)
      Jan217 25% (rec)

Sold: 100/100

You can ship the chips to ExcelionB (Netherlands) on stars. Post/pm from which account you shipped from and if you need my skype or any other questions/suggestions, just ask. Do not hesitate to ask my skype or any other questions :)
  • 18 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      ragney feedback

Info
      Selling up to 50-60% MTT action. This edition covers a lot of turbos and some hypers, be prepared for some heavy variance action.

OPR (small sample ~400 games) http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/ExcelionB/poker/ratings/558E0EC356FD4412AB3978145EF5182C.html?t=3&scp=570

Sharkscope scheduled MTTs: (also small sample, ~400)

MTT schedule and RAIL edition #6
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvxFWQR4_5rdDRtMFB6QlAyRlRTV3JEeVpPa3dWZGc#gid=3
      - Bold are turbos

Conditions for staking
      - Stakeback (incl. bounties as long HM tracks 'em) will be:
      :spade: 15/85 in your favor if I cash less than half of our total buyin (bad luck)
      :spade: 20/80 for any other situation (eg. if I cash $1000, $800 will be split to the stakers)
      - Unplayed MTTs and un-used rebuys will be fully refunded with stakeback
      - This edition has alot of turbos and some hypers. Remember that MTT turbos have huge variance, on big fields the recommended BRM is ~1000x
      - I will be playing some $1 to $3 MTTs/SNGs along the way with my own bankroll depending on situation. I will try to keep the total amount of tables below 8

Total buyin: $355.00

5% = $17.75
      10% = $35.50
      25% = $88.75

Stakers
      ragney 40% (rec)
      irl friend 5% (res)
      Wriggers 5% (res)
      Schnitzelfisch 25% (res)
      Jan217 up to $100?? (res)

Sold: 75% + ??? /100

You can ship the chips to ExcelionB (Netherlands) on stars. Post/pm from which account you shipped from and if you need my skype or any other questions/suggestions, just ask. Do not hesitate to ask my skype or any other questions :)

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • dodolasaumure
      dodolasaumure
      Basic
      25%
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dodolasaumure
      25%
      Will add you depending how much action Jan wants to take, you'll get the rest probably (if any).
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      any % left?
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      I'll make my reservation 25% then to make things simple :)

2 Things though, the link to the tourney schedule doesn't actually show any schedule for me, would be quite interested in the number of tourneys and the ABI. Also I'm not sure I really understand the stakeback thing, am I right in thinking it roughly works out as a 20% markup on shares?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217

2 Things though, the link to the tourney schedule doesn't actually show any schedule for me, would be quite interested in the number of tourneys and the ABI. Also I'm not sure I really understand the stakeback thing, am I right in thinking it roughly works out as a 20% markup on shares?
      Works fine for me. Look bottom for "Friday, Saturday and Sunday". If it still doesn't work, let me know asap.

Stakeback is another method of markup, commonly used on the small stakes MTT. The stakers get 80-85% back from the total cashes. Unused BI/MTT will be refunded with stakeback obv.

15/85 ~1.17 MU
      20/80 ~1.25 MU
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney

Works fine for me. Look bottom for "Friday, Saturday and Sunday". If it still doesn't work, let me know asap.

Stakeback is another method of markup, commonly used on the small stakes MTT. The stakers get 80-85% back from the total cashes. Unused BI/MTT will be refunded with stakeback obv.

15/85 ~1.17 MU
      20/80 ~1.25 MU
      Ah k thanks for clearing that up :) Will ship via stars from Fly217 now
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      10% for me..?
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      ^
      if it is available, consider it confirm!

ps im also unable to find the tourneys in the link...
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Ah k thanks for clearing that up :) Will ship via stars from Fly217 now
      rec, ty

all action sold

rollover reserves for next edition (if any) will be available 24 hours after this edition ends
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      reserve 25% for next edition (if there'll be one) :D
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      reserve 25% for next edition (if there'll be one) :D
      +1 ^^
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      lol that was fast :f_biggrin: , this isn't oplympic games but poker guys!! :s_o:

edit: does the link work guys? the other sheets are bottom "friday/saturday/sunday" schedule
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Sorry guys, didn't manage to cash more than $11 this time.

So why we ran so bad?
      More than half of our MTTs we ran vs top range when we were stealing/shoving with 10-13BB late from BU and SB. We just kept running vs top range or limpfish who cannot fold their J2. If you have any questions about my play, results (like you want a screenshot of HM or hand histories) let me know.

Rollovers who -for any reason- does not want to rollover, let me know.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I'd like to reserve the share if anyone cancels for the next edition :) .
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Next edition
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvxFWQR4_5rdGR5UjhJVjFpdlVJTFdtckhHSDdCVUE#gid=3

Everyone decided to rollover.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Sorry for the delay everyone, I'll be sending back the monies later today.

Will also make a new schedule if you're still interested to rollover. Will have a slightly favor stakeback to the stakers.

The reserve list is going to be the same as last edition unless I hear a "no" from you.

I'm als debating to play the Red spade or not. Its a $55 MTT /w 1.000.000$ GTD. Should be even softer than the SM @ half prize.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Will rollover. Will also take if there is some additional % if someone decides not to rollover. I support playing the red spade as well.