[NL2-NL10] [NL SH] KT in BU against heavy 3better

• MoneyStef
      Villain is a TAG (like 18/16) and 3betting about 12%, possibly even 15% from the blinds.

I succesfully 4bet bluffed before once in almost the same spot, but also folded 2-3 times to his raises. What to do here? 4bet bluf again? In a video (of the Dutch community), it was said you can best call in this spot because you are ahead of his range.

As played, the flop comes monoboard, hitting top pair. He normally Cbets 100% of his 3 bets, but now checks. However, he also check raises about 40% of the flops in general. What to do on the flop? If not fold, what is the plan for the rest of the hand?

Thank in advance

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.51)
      BB ($7.62)
      UTG ($18.42)
      CO ($18.32)
      Hero ($11.03)

Dealt to Hero T:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.90, fold, Hero calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.90) 6:diamond: T:diamond: 3:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, SB raises to $2.40, Hero ???
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MoneyStef,

Preflop: Well, you ain't really ahead of his range here. :P So 4bet/Fold is only option. You have to have great postflop skills which I assume ain't unfortunately true. :( At least so far my experience has proven with my students, a lot of them have leaks in those spots.

As played
      Postflop: We obviously can never get it in here. If we assume he is capable of Check/Raising with very wide range then Call it once and reevaluate the turn. If we are against passive guy might even fold it. We are are obviously planning to fold on the turn if he fires again.

Best Regards.