Restriction limit removal

• badbeatnotilt
      badbeatnotilt
      Silver
      I made a 50$ deposit and requested limit removal.
      They informed me that i also need to rake 10$?

My second email to them:

This are the requirements, and i meet the first one, right?
      If so i request again the limit removal.
      Thanks.

We're sorry, but your account is limited to play at lower stakes only. As
      part of the PokerStrategy.com Free $10+$10 your account has been applied
      with the Bankroll management mechanics. According to PokerStrategy.com’s
      successful bankroll management scheme, your bankroll is too small. For your
      own protection and to help achieve your goal of becoming a winning poker
      player, please choose a smaller table limit or tourney with a lower buy-in.
      *Should you wish to have these restrictions removed then simply make a deposit of $50 or more.*
      You can join the following Texas Hold’em tables or
      tournaments: • No-Limit: Blinds up to $0.02 / $0.05 including Speed Holdem
      tables • Sit n Goes/Tournaments: Buy-In up to $1.20 including fees. • Fixed
      Limit $0,05/$0,10 *This limitation will be removed within 72 hours after either of the following conditions are met:

• A deposit of $50 or more has been made. • $ 10 of rake + fee is generated

The reply
      Thank you for your email. Looking over this offer it states you are required to deposit $50 or more and earn $10 of rake (200 Points). Then you the limit will be removed from your account within 48 hours. So unfortunately you have not qualified for this limit to be removed as yet. If you have any further queries please visit our website to avail of our Live Help. Kind Regards, Paddy Power eGaming Support

Can anyone explain me what i'm missing here?
  • 9 replies