UTG: $0.30
      UTG+1: $2.10
      UTG+2: $1.11
      MP: $2.09
      MP+1: $2.45
      CO: $0.80

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has 9:spade: 9:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.10, fold, CO calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.22, 2 players) 5:heart: J:spade: 2:spade:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.42, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.26, fold

really not sure what to do on the flop here! Would it make a difference if he was fully stacked?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello cufc37,

Bet the flop yourself then turn it into bluff-catcher as you did. :( Turn of course for us isn't the best while 2 overcards now even on board. And nope there ain't a difference.

Best Regards.
    • Sashalyuber
      This hand smells a little like you where on tilt

Your mistakes kinda... (According to me)

1) Preflop... Your raise is huge... I like that you raised considering CO limp but lets think about this. Say you raise 0.6 (I know the strategy sections says add a Big Blind for every limper, but stay with me.)

So say we only raise 0.06$, your goal here is to steal the blinds and the limp is it not? With a 0.06$ raise the blinds will fold as if you were stealing normally, or they would call if they where trying to set mine or perhaps had suited connectors or raise if they had the big guns. Your limper will either fold (unlikely) or call your bet since we already know he is most likely looking to hit big on the flop. The same would happen with your 0.10 bet but perhaps the blind may decide not to limp in with their hand... Unlikely at these limits

What I am trying to say is... that because you goal is to get the other players to fold preflop there is no difference between a 0.06$ raise and 0.10$ raise. However with the later you are risking more chips.. Why?

Now say you did raise 0.06$ and Villain calls... Post flop is easy. Throw in a 57% Cbet and fold if you meet resistance. Thats it. Either he hit or he didn't.

Now if he calls your Cbet you need to stop and think what draws he is possibly playing. Don't bet the turn, see what he does... And if you feel confident that on the river he did not hit his draw you may raise again.