MP1 ($5.85) 117bb
      MP2 ($4.49) 90bb
      MP3 ($6.21) 124bb
      CO ($9.93) 199bb
      BTN ($5.32) 106bb
      Hero (SB) ($5) 100bb
      BB ($3.82) 76bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 9 players) Hero is SB Q:spade: A:heart:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.31, BB calls $0.26, 2 folds

Flop: J:heart: 7:club: 10:spade: ($0.72, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

Turn: A:club: ($1.52, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.94, BB goes all-in $3.11, Hero calls $2.17
      54/14/4/28h
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Check the turn already yourself, there ain't going to be tons of hands which are worse and Call you. If you get raised we have to even Bet/Fold it cause we are obviously going to be against strong hand more often than weak Ax only. Maybe already vs KQ.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

Check the turn already yourself, there ain't going to be tons of hands which are worse and Call you. If you get raised we have to even Bet/Fold it cause we are obviously going to be against strong hand more often than weak Ax only. Maybe already vs KQ.

Best Regards.
      so you would c/call down?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      I would first take a look at the sizing and then reevaluate my actions but most likely Call the turn and reevaluate the further actions. There ain't really going to be many hands which you going to have beat on the turn when he raises.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      I would first take a look at the sizing and then reevaluate my actions but most likely Call the turn and reevaluate the further actions. There ain't really going to be many hands which you going to have beat on the turn when he raises.
      but he's a super loose opponent, i think he could easily float me with Ax, and he can call/raise me with Ax/Jx/any draws on the turn, because if he call he would commit.

and would you CB the flop vs this opponent?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      but he's a super loose opponent, i think he could easily float me with Ax, and he can call/raise me with Ax/Jx/any draws on the turn, because if he call he would commit.

and would you CB the flop vs this opponent?
      Why would he raise you with Jx, it has to be some pair+draw and even then I assume he is very often calling it. At the best J:cX or something similar. Meanwhile there are tons of hands which have us beat, a lot of 2pairs/sets/made straights as KQ/98. Not sure even if he floats with a lot Ax hands.

CBetting is also kinda close cause we can assume the guy is going to float with any pair/draw there and we don't have much fold equity. Nor our hand equity isn't always going to be very good cause our outs may be outs for his draws.