Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 2:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.60, 2 players) A:heart: 2:heart: 2:club:
      Hero checks, MP checks
      bet flop!!1

Turn: ($0.60, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero bets $0.39, MP calls $0.39

River: ($1.38, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets $0.45, MP raises to $2.60, Hero raises to $4.75, MP raises to $44.16 and is all-in, fold

MP wins $10.39

[P] Limping range {A6s,KJs} (2)

just call the river?
      i thought there was value from nutflushes.
  • 4 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey Tomaloc,

depends on the player but I'd quite often just iso raise here if he folds to a lot of cbet or he folds a lot pre. There is a very nice risk/reward ratio :)

otf - BET! you can easily overbet to build the pot his range is quite inelastic (fd's, 2x, Ax) obv on a small bet you get a lot of calls from worse hands but these hands are calling on ANY sizing ... I'd charge this part of his range and try to get it in ;)

Uff... you just really can't fold here like EVER. He can be overplaying flush, two pairs ... And what beats you? count the combos! Just call :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

without any reads I would bet/bet and maybe overbet. Since it is Axx, not really too many hands would start bluffing and rather you want to get maximum out of his flushdraws, Ax, sometimes 2x.
      I would bet 2$ or 1.2$ on the river and likely would then only call the raise, since you bet that small I think 3-bet is fine on the river- his river shove seems strange, but most likely he has there 33/88, so fold should be fine.

I don´t like betting 1$ on the flop, since you would never really bluff that amount with air, so it seems very strong most of the players

best regards,
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      imo i can't call river EVER. :D we are pretty deep and i have like the lowest possible full. if the flop was AA2 instead it'd get more interesting...
      this guy isn't some 50/0, he had like "only" 15-20 vpip or something.

river lowbet is just a level, i expected him to raise all value hands (2x+). not sure about the 3bet at all though, probably better not to
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Flop: Bet the flop for value!

As played
      Turn: I'd Bet most likely bigger, doubt that we are going to induce much.
      River: Correct, just Call the river cause he isn't going to pay you with worse vs the 3bet and we may easily just value-town ourselves. There ain't really any worse hands which we have beat. :D

And Call there? Being deep = waste of money, super-easy-snap-fold.

Best Regards.