This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] FR25 ZOOM A2o freeplay

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $22.27
      SB: $48.36
      Hero (BB): $44.70
      UTG: $32.15
      UTG+1: $37.06
      UTG+2: $26.03
      MP: $44.80
      MP+1: $35.18
      CO: $50.88

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 2:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.60, 2 players) A:heart: 2:heart: 2:club:
      Hero checks, MP checks
      bet flop!!1

Turn: ($0.60, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero bets $0.39, MP calls $0.39

River: ($1.38, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets $0.45, MP raises to $2.60, Hero raises to $4.75, MP raises to $44.16 and is all-in, fold

MP wins $10.39

[P] Limping range {A6s,KJs} (2)

just call the river?
      i thought there was value from nutflushes.
  • 4 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey Tomaloc,

depends on the player but I'd quite often just iso raise here if he folds to a lot of cbet or he folds a lot pre. There is a very nice risk/reward ratio :)

otf - BET! you can easily overbet to build the pot his range is quite inelastic (fd's, 2x, Ax) obv on a small bet you get a lot of calls from worse hands but these hands are calling on ANY sizing ... I'd charge this part of his range and try to get it in ;)

Uff... you just really can't fold here like EVER. He can be overplaying flush, two pairs ... And what beats you? count the combos! Just call :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

without any reads I would bet/bet and maybe overbet. Since it is Axx, not really too many hands would start bluffing and rather you want to get maximum out of his flushdraws, Ax, sometimes 2x.
      I would bet 2$ or 1.2$ on the river and likely would then only call the raise, since you bet that small I think 3-bet is fine on the river- his river shove seems strange, but most likely he has there 33/88, so fold should be fine.

I don´t like betting 1$ on the flop, since you would never really bluff that amount with air, so it seems very strong most of the players

best regards,
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      imo i can't call river EVER. :D we are pretty deep and i have like the lowest possible full. if the flop was AA2 instead it'd get more interesting...
      this guy isn't some 50/0, he had like "only" 15-20 vpip or something.

river lowbet is just a level, i expected him to raise all value hands (2x+). not sure about the 3bet at all though, probably better not to
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Flop: Bet the flop for value!

As played
      Turn: I'd Bet most likely bigger, doubt that we are going to induce much.
      River: Correct, just Call the river cause he isn't going to pay you with worse vs the 3bet and we may easily just value-town ourselves. There ain't really any worse hands which we have beat. :D

And Call there? Being deep = waste of money, super-easy-snap-fold.

Best Regards.