Ingrid
    • pakicar
      pakicar
      Bronze
      on PS two days ago and now it's gone
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ah yes, this promotion is not available anymore but you can find the information here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/paddy-power/free-play/

scroll down to the bottom of the page and check T&C's where all details are available for next steps.
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Just for your information, after depositing, it takes 72 hours for the second bonus to get credited to your account.

I just got my second bonus credited a few hours ago. Thanks Paddy!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Tunatic for sharing! :)
    • pakicar
      pakicar
      Bronze
      tnx
    • paaaaau
      paaaaau
      Bronze
      So if I make deposit I won't get another $10 free?
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      I just have 1 problem. I'm wondering when the limit (see below) will be removed from my account? It's been almost 3 days now since I deposited?
      We're sorry, but your account is limited to play at lower stakes only. As part of the PokerStrategy.com Free $10+$10 your account has been applied with the Bankroll management mechanics. According to PokerStrategy.com’s successful bankroll management scheme, your bankroll is too small. For your own protection and to help achieve your goal of becoming a winning poker player, please choose a smaller table limit or tourney with a lower buy-in. Should you wish to have these restrictions removed then simply make a deposit of $50 or more. You can join the following Texas Hold’em tables or tournaments: • No-Limit: Blinds up to $0.02 / $0.05 including Speed Holdem tables • Sit n Goes/Tournaments: Buy-In up to $1.20 including fees. • Fixed Limit $0,05/$0,10 This limitation will be removed within 72 hours after either of the following conditions are met: • A deposit of $50 or more has been made. • $ 10 of rake + fee is generated
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic
      I just have 1 problem. I'm wondering when the limit (see below) will be removed from my account? It's been almost 3 days now since I deposited?
      We're sorry, but your account is limited to play at lower stakes only. As part of the PokerStrategy.com Free $10+$10 your account has been applied with the Bankroll management mechanics. According to PokerStrategy.com’s successful bankroll management scheme, your bankroll is too small. For your own protection and to help achieve your goal of becoming a winning poker player, please choose a smaller table limit or tourney with a lower buy-in. Should you wish to have these restrictions removed then simply make a deposit of $50 or more. You can join the following Texas Hold’em tables or tournaments: • No-Limit: Blinds up to $0.02 / $0.05 including Speed Holdem tables • Sit n Goes/Tournaments: Buy-In up to $1.20 including fees. • Fixed Limit $0,05/$0,10 This limitation will be removed within 72 hours after either of the following conditions are met: • A deposit of $50 or more has been made. • $ 10 of rake + fee is generated
      Hi Tunatic,

You can contact PaddyPower Live support and they should be able to give you a time-frame for this :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      [QUOTE]
      Hi Tunatic,

You can contact PaddyPower Live support and they should be able to give you a time-frame for this :)

Kind regards,
      Gary[/quote]Yeah, that's the point, when I did so, they told me that you guys set this limit, therefore I should turn to PS. Anyways, I guess I just need to wait a bit more.

Thanks for the response.
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Hey, I created an account on Paddy Poker and got the free 10$. In this news article at T&C it says the money must be played in 7 days.

My question is, does someone know how many dollars do I have to rake so I don't have the money taken from me ? :D

• Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      I have 2 problems now:
      1. Even after depositing more than 100$, I now can't withdraw a single dollar from the site
      2. I still can't play higher stakes than NL5, even 3 days after depositing

When contacting Paddy Live Support again, I got told (again) to get back to PokerStrategy about this.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Can you please contact our customer support regarding these issues with PaddyPower.

Many thanks and best wishes,
      Gary
    • ShumaG
      ShumaG
      Bronze
      I joined for this promotion and now its over... just my luck :f_o:
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I got $10+$10. Thanks to Pokerstrategy and Paddy
    • egiOkas1
      egiOkas1
      Bronze
      Hi players,is this bonus still working?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by egiOkas1
      Hi players,is this bonus still working?
      I'm afraid not egiOkas1

Please note: Due to the offer being limited, the free $10 is not available anymore.

The above quote is from this page

Regards,
      Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      BTW, I am playing for a week now but I get no SP
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi patszerdonk,

Have you contacted PaddyPower Live support to verify that your account is tracked to PokerStrategy?

Regards,
      Gary