50$?

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello scalea,

Simply be patient until the money is transfered please. It may take up to 48 hours - but everything is already being processed!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • aaccw
      aaccw
      Bronze
      I would also like to get my $50. It didn't work with Party, Titan nor with Mansion (despite extensive discussing at help). I can not use FullTilt for this purpose. How should I proceed?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aaccw
      I would also like to get my $50. It didn't work with Party, Titan nor with Mansion (despite extensive discussing at help). I can not use FullTilt for this purpose. How should I proceed?
      Hello aaccw,

I will talk to the support and see what I can do :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • aaccw
      aaccw
      Bronze
      That would be well appreciated. Tnx.
    • Alex4PokerStrategy
      Alex4PokerStrategy
      Bronze
      just registered, passed quiz, replied to security check and now im waiting starting capital at pokerstars...but nobody gave ma an email with a response about my bonus !:( I don't receive nothing ! I passed the quiz 8 days ago !:|
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alex4PokerStrategy
      just registered, passed quiz, replied to security check and now im waiting starting capital at pokerstars...but nobody gave ma an email with a response about my bonus !:( I don't receive nothing ! I passed the quiz 8 days ago !:|
      Hello Alex4PokerStrategy,

Please check your tickets (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)! It seems that the PokerStars account you specified does not exist. Please answer the support ticket with your correct account name so that they can transfer you the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD