FL Short Handed Beginner by atuerke

• atuerke
      I played 4 Tables of 0.5/1 on Full Tilt Poker today. I tried to focus on how to adjust my game on these very loose tables at these microstakes and showed you how important Valuebets are.
      On the other hand side that decreases the value of bluffs and semibluffs. Here is a good example of that:

Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (5 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q:diamond: , K:diamond: .
      2 folds, Hero raises, 1 fold, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) T:club: , 7:heart: , 3:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) J:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (3.25 BB) 6:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 3.25 BB

When he is calling a T73 Board he is very likely to either have a pair, which he isn't folding anyway or some kind of draw. Every straighdraw improves, except 65, 64, 54 improves on that turncard and the flush just complete. So I decided to take the freecard as I didn't see alot of foldequity and drew on my Outs.

How do you like that hand?
  • 2 replies
    • PdaKing
      dont u think alot of people who r watching the coachings r sitting on ur table knowing ur cards?! beacuse on 3 of ur tables everybody left after u left the table?
    • atuerke
      I did the same coaching at the 8th of June aswell. Playing 4 Tables of 1/2 I totally got owned, but it was nice to see how to adapt towards very aggressive Games. The variance is huge, but your edge will be even larger, when facing the maniacs I did.
      We saw a lot of "light" 3bets there, which actually were not light, because of my Equity Edge against these ~80% openraises. So as long as the hand is in the ORC you can go ahead and 3bet the maniac.

Unfortunately there was a problem with my Pokertracker, so that all my handhistories are gone :(

I'll be dicussing more than one hand after my next coaching! Hope that's ok for you guys :)