4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($10) 100bb
      BTN ($10) 100bb
      sirilidion (SB) ($31.53) 315bb
      BB ($15.68) 157bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) sirilidion is SB Q:diamond: Q:heart:
      2 folds, sirilidion raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1.20, sirilidion raises to $3.60, BB raises to $7.40, sirilidion folds

Final Pot: $10.85

BB wins $11 (net +$3.60)

sirilidion lost $3.60

BB: hands: 55 VPIP:17 PFR: 12 AF:0.5 3 bet:12.5

These stats are after the session. In the session I think his 3 bet % was only 3-4 % and he was pretty tight so far and his small 5bet looked pretty strong to me like KK or AA but he could be wider but at this point I never expect him to 5 bet wider then TT+ AK+. With the stats as the where on the end off the session should I still fold or do you think he is capable of small 5 betting as a bluff?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sirilidion,

I'd rather Call vs his 3bet there unless I am doing it for value. Doesn't make sense to 4bet it if you think he is never even calling you. We are also kinda deep so it's even more likely that he wont Call you.

Best Regards.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      How would you continue postflop if you call his 3 bet pre? he seemed pretty tight so far would you c/r on the flop if no A or K hit or would you try to call down hoping to keep the pot small and folding if not. What if a K hit would you just c/f or c/c and reevaluate the turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      How would you continue postflop if you call his 3 bet pre? he seemed pretty tight so far would you c/r on the flop if no A or K hit or would you try to call down hoping to keep the pot small and folding if not. What if a K hit would you just c/f or c/c and reevaluate the turn?
      I would just Call the flop most likely if no Ace/King and reevaluate the further actions. Depends also on the size.