how to post hands of PKR

• gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      hello all i had a hand on PKR which i wanted to post but was unable to do so as i dont know how to post hands from PKR. I can see the hands displayed to the right bottom in the details tab i can choose any hand and get the details but cant select and copy it. Is there any way to copy the hands of PKR without using a software?
  • 3 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      There is no easy way to copy from the poker client as far as I know.

But handhistories are saved on your lical disk, so you can go to the HH folder (Documents/PKR/Handhistories) and search for the hand in question in a .txt file. Copy it from there and use an online hand converter.

Hope that helps.

If you use HEM 1 or 2, you can post it directly from there.
    • gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      I dont use HEM 1 or 2 does that stand for hand evaluation manager? I have never used hand converting software but would like to post hands to get advice. I managed to find the txt hand history files of PKR but still havent figured out how to convert em properly.....
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      HEM stands for Hold'em Manager. You may find further information on this peace of software in this article: Click

Hold'em Manager is a tracking software that helps you to review your play and gives you the opportunity to get statistics on your opponents while playing.

Regards,
      Asaban