This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how to post hands of PKR

• gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      hello all i had a hand on PKR which i wanted to post but was unable to do so as i dont know how to post hands from PKR. I can see the hands displayed to the right bottom in the details tab i can choose any hand and get the details but cant select and copy it. Is there any way to copy the hands of PKR without using a software?
  • 3 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      There is no easy way to copy from the poker client as far as I know.

But handhistories are saved on your lical disk, so you can go to the HH folder (Documents/PKR/Handhistories) and search for the hand in question in a .txt file. Copy it from there and use an online hand converter.

Hope that helps.

If you use HEM 1 or 2, you can post it directly from there.
    • gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      I dont use HEM 1 or 2 does that stand for hand evaluation manager? I have never used hand converting software but would like to post hands to get advice. I managed to find the txt hand history files of PKR but still havent figured out how to convert em properly.....
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      HEM stands for Hold'em Manager. You may find further information on this peace of software in this article: Click

Hold'em Manager is a tracking software that helps you to review your play and gives you the opportunity to get statistics on your opponents while playing.

Regards,
      Asaban